• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine TRK Deadwoods (2 Viewers)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
deadwoods-trk.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/T-R-King-Poker-Chips-gambling-collectible-poker-chips-/121664585266

They look chalky new. If there were more $1s and $5s I'd probably grab them.

I will take the 100s 500s, 1000s, 5000s and 25000 if someone wants to split. maybe some $25s too. PM me

I will take the 100s 500s, 1000s, 5000s and 25000 if someone wants to split. maybe some $25s too. PM me

I was looking at the lower denoms - anyone need just the 2 racks of $25s?

I wish I had gotten a tourney set back when Josh at Apache first sold these - Beautiful chips. My guess is $930 due to breakdown, but then again, these are not on the market that often, so it might go well above that...

They're already higher than I thought they would be based on the breakdown. My guess is no higher than $700.

I wish I had gotten a tourney set back when Josh at Apache first sold these - Beautiful chips. My guess is $930 due to breakdown, but then again, these are not on the market that often, so it might go well above that...

Dead nuts on the money. Good guess!

I just stumbled on this thread searching for "deadwoods". It was from last year, but I found it interesting because Iwas the one who grabbed them on eBay.

@acl1904 I hope I never get into a bidding war over chips with you. You were dead on.

These chips had an unexpected (and unadvertised) history behind them. Some of the chips were damaged in shipping, and the seller, who was AWESOME to deal with sent me a refund check directly from T.R. King and Company (which he is the current owner of). I also found a couple of error chips buried in there :D

So wait, TR King and Co. still has a bank account....
Yes, still has a bank account and owns the assets. I just about hit the floor when the check arrived. I didn't know who it was while we were negotiating the replacement cost for damaged chips. He asked me if a check would be okay, and since he was great to deal with (he actually offered me WAY MORE than necessary), I said sure. The check showed up a few days later and I just about died. Then I contacted him and had a nice long discussion about the decades that he worked at TRK.

Last edited:
I still have a mint rack of $10's lying around, looking for a new home ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom