Triton Folding Table (1 Viewer)

sramp17

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Just saw an add for these. I played poker in high school with the guys semi regularly for low stakes. Have been itching to play regularly again with slightly larger, albeit still small, stakes. $50-$100 buy in

Looking at new chips and have Valentino and Valentino High Roller samples coming.

An ad for Triton tables popped up on my facebook. Could be exactly what I am looking for being it folds, has a cover for in storage and is on wheels which is nice as I am not looking for permanent setup

Anyone have experience with this table? Did a search and couldn't find anything

https://www.tritonpokertables.com/products/folding-table

That's funny...I got the Facebook ad too.
Was wondering the same thing (if anyone knows about them) just for the convenience of being able to fold and store the unit.

I looked up the price. $700. I would need to check the wheels for sturdiness.

can you recommend a folding table not on wheels that’s very sturdy? I’m open to it not being wheels, just thought that was a cool option

can you recommend a folding table not on wheels that’s very sturdy? I’m open to it not being wheels, just thought that was a cool option
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Barrington-10-Player-Poker-Table-No-Assembly-Required/55465427 a lot of us here have this table and refelted it with SSC. If you keep an eye open for it, these thing go on sale quite often. PCF even has a thread on how to refelt this thing https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/barrington-poker-table-thread.30910/

I don't know anything about the Triton table, but it looks really interesting. Some things that it has over the Barrington 1) Bigger 2) No seem in the table 3) The folding mechanism and wheels might make it very simple and handy to store away. However, the Barrington is a LOT less expensive and has been vouched for by many people here. I guess part of it depends on how much room you have for a table. The more elbow room the better if you have the space.

$700 for this table seems crazy.

It does throw two awesome ideas out though...

The table tennis style fold and roll, and I think the removable surface is cool. May be value there to switching it out to board game layouts or something along those lines

Ya, I ordered the Triton table a few days ago. Got in in yesterday. It's amazing. Folds and looks and feels awesome. I was worried with just a few reviews but they were all good reviews. It feels high quality. Bigger than I expected but will be using it next weekend in my 1st tournament of 2020. The price was right on this table. I will let y'all know what all the boys think next weekend. We play a lot of board games and I will be playing some with family as well.

Ya, I ordered the Triton table a few days ago. Got in in yesterday. It's amazing. Folds and looks and feels awesome. I was worried with just a few reviews but they were all good reviews. It feels high quality. Bigger than I expected but will be using it next weekend in my 1st tournament of 2020. The price was right on this table. I will let y'all know what all the boys think next weekend. We play a lot of board games and I will be playing some with family as well.

Pics?

Its just me, but tne thing that bugs me is the lack of a central dealers location. Love the concept with the folding wheels, and I could see building one with a removable, one-piece rail to avoid the "structured seating". I would just need to find the legs, and where one could get the playing surface mat (customized?).

Its just me, but tne thing that bugs me is the lack of a central dealers location. Love the concept with the folding wheels, and I could see building one with a removable, one-piece rail to avoid the "structured seating". I would just need to find the legs, and where one could get the playing surface mat (customized?).
I don’t need a one piece rail but at least don’t make a pod(s) style rail, two rails would be perfect.

God, why would somebody make a video for that and leave the playing surface all bubbled up like that at the end?

My hot poker folding table does not sit perfectly flush and is quite heavy and unwieldy. It has no handles and it folds in such a way that the felt is on the outside with no protection. It was $200ish. This seems like a much better designed table but I'm curious to see if it's worth the extra $700. I'm not sure if wheels and removable felt are worth it.

I got my table in a little over 3 month ago and it is defiantly worth the money. The build is so well deigned from the folding storage feature to the material used. As far as the sturdiness, me and my boys get rough after a couple drinks and have gone threw a number of cheap and high end tables, but the triton table is by far one of the best; i haven't had trouble with folding, rolling, or with the wear and tear. My favorite part however is the mats, the slide of the mats is unbelievable, never been able to slide a card from opposite ends of a table with such ease. It might be because I've made my money back on the table, but this is by far the best table I've ever had and its worth the price. Highly recommended.

Dice chips. Ew. Same or the shirt :)

RUCHITPATEL-TRITONPOKERTABLES-LIFESTYLE11_1296x.jpg

Last edited:
I am looking at the 10-person table. It is listed at $1499 w/ free shipping. Are you telling me that they were selling the same table for $700 a few years back? Do they run big discount sales on these things periodically?

I am looking at the 10-person table. It is listed at $1499 w/ free shipping. Are you telling me that they were selling the same table for $700 a few years back? Do they run big discount sales on these things periodically?
They ran an intro price when they debuted.

They ran an intro price when they debuted.
Wow, what are their margins? That is a great Into. Congrats to those of you who scored on that deal. For those of you who have had the Triton 10-person for a few years, how has it performed for you. Also, for those who have been paying attention for a few years, should I expect a Black Friday sale from Triton?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom