Trimming Labels that are Slightly Too Big for the Inlay? (Z-Pro Clay Chips) (1 Viewer)

Blasphemy

Reaction score
Hello all, poker chip newbie who has been lurking for a bit...

A couple months ago I bought a set of fairly cheap poker chips from discountpokershop, the Z-Pro Clay Chips for board gaming. I recently noticed that every single one of my 100 and 500 denomination chips have labels that are just slightly too big for the chip inlays. As such, they all have one edge of the label resting on top of the edge of the inlay. Is there any good way of trimming these down a bit, or should I look into doing a complete relabel? I'm not especially opposed to doing a relabel since I'm also looking into relabeling some 1000, 5000, and 10000 chips into 2, 10, and possibly 20. It would be nice if I could salvage the original labels though, as I have every intention of going fairly cheap on any relabeling I decide to do.

Hello and welcome!

Label salvaging is generally a lost cause. Go ahead and do your label replacement as long as it's not like a thousand or more chips (because your time is probably worth more than the finished chip).

Hello and welcome!

Label salvaging is generally a lost cause. Go ahead and do your label replacement as long as it's not like a thousand or more chips (because your time is probably worth more than the finished chip).
And where would one start looking for labels? Design? And how to remove labels as well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom