Tri-Lam says hello (1 Viewer)

TriLam

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello all. I was a long ago member of Chiptalk (Tri-Lam.) I see that someone has lovingly preserved the memory of my ASM and Chipco Eagle Rock chips in the Gone but not Forgotten thread. Thank you. I love(d) those chips. I still have the ASMs...

Anyway, it has been a long time but I am having a poker revival of sorts and thought i'd join this forum.

See you around...

Welcome back! Tough choice but keeping the ASMs sounds like the right one

Welcome back Sir, I imagine the sticker price shock after 14 years is a hard pill to swallow... My GF @FordPickup92 and I have only been in the game two years and the changes even in that short time frame are insane. It has been said that the pandemic brough tons of new chippers into the market, basically due to boredom. Lol

There was no where near enough supply of quality (clay) chips to keep up with the demand. Hell CPC (formerly ASM) used to be the "expensive option" for chips but being fully custom still drew in the customers, now it is almost the cheaper option when it comes to chips.

Trying to piece together even a mixed set now is very difficult to do, maybe you can find a rack of something but many of us need (200) of the same chip for each denom in a line up... finding those 200 of the same chip is becoming very difficult to do! Many are still trying but it takes patience and also the understanding that when you find that second rack, you may have to pay double to get it!!

It can still be done but definitely a different market now! Looking forward to seeing what a veteran coming back into the hobby winds up with!

If I can ever be of assistance feel free to reach out anytime!

Fellow chipper Ben

Welcome back! I actually have an incomplete sample set of your Eagle Rock ASM from way back when. Looking forward to seeing pics of them in play if you're still using them!

20210624_105802.jpg

Turns out I had em all!

Ah, I love these chips. I would change the $5 if I could though. I was assured that the orange 2nd spot on the chip would show up just fine against the red, but in all but optimal lighting you can't see it very well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom