Trays for plaques??? (1 Viewer)

DC007

Pair
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a company that makes clear plastic trays for plaques? The plaques measure 85mm x 53mm x 3mm. I know matsui makes them but they’re the wrong size. Thinking I may have to have them made but hoping to avoid it. And yes I’ve already checked with the company who made my plaques. Any info is appreciated!

Last edited:
I think MSK sells them. If you're ordering from them you could add on, other wise you might be able to ask a member who is making an order to get some extra for you. There are some more photos and some sizing info in @AllDay83 's OP from an old group buy thread https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-order-thread-closed-payments-complete.57162/

1623178260645.png

So I did some serious searching on the internet last night and the container store sells drawer organizers that seem to be the same size as what I need. Picking them up later today, will update when I know for sure. I got the plaques from BRPropoker so anyone out there looking for a tray this could be the answer.

So I did some serious searching on the internet last night and the container store sells drawer organizers that seem to be the same size as what I need. Picking them up later today, will update when I know for sure. I got the plaques from BRPropoker so anyone out there looking for a tray this could be the answer.
Oooh really? Let's see some pron....

Here they are, when the plaques arrive I’ll post more pics but unless I’m measuring wrong they should work perfectly. I’m putting 100 5k plaques in the 12”x3” and 20 25k plaques in the 3”x3”. Standing them upright, there should be a little bit of play side to side, front to back though they should be perfect. Fingers crossed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 90
I still can't believe there's no cheap clear trays made to hold plaques. Since I can't find any anywhere for cheap plaques.
I'm looking at modifying a standard tray or 3d print one to hold a barrel of $20s on each end with a stack of 10 $100 plaques in the center.
Anyone else do the diy route?

Wow! Those look nice. Somehow I missed them with searching.
Would you be able to do something along lines of my idea? Round bottom on each end for a barrel of 20 with slot in center to hold10 or so plaques?

Last edited:
Wow! Those look nice. Somehow I missed them with searching.
Would you be able to do something along lines of my idea? Round bottom on each end for a barrel of 20 with slot in center to hold or 10 plaques?
Seems like a straightforward design, perhaps a bit challenging b/c of the center slot needs supports during printing. I'm only 1 person who does this for fun on the side, so I've got quite a backlog, but I'm happy to work through some designs with you. Think about what you want; maybe even napkin it out, and then hit me up via PM.

Seems like a straightforward design, perhaps a bit challenging b/c of the center slot needs supports during printing. I'm only 1 person who does this for fun on the side, so I've got quite a backlog, but I'm happy to work through some designs with you. Think about what you want; maybe even napkin it out, and then hit me up via PM.
Absolutely no hurry. I'll draw up some dimensions and get back to you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom