Travel Table (1 Viewer)

Sharpeido

Waiting List
Reaction score
We currently have several guys that play poker, but only 2 of us have tables and host games. Currently we use octagon tables that we built and not portable. Most of the folding tables are oblong, and we are thinking of purchasing one of these to add variety to our potential table size and use for tournaments. Our intention is to get a travel table to use so other guys can host poker. After researching it appears that the Barrington Table meets the needs of size and weight that would be decent for portability. It also seems to review as fairly stable table. Normally we play with 6-8 people but open to 10. Does the table seat 10 ok? Any other suggestions?

I like that there are customized mats for those as well.

8 will be fine, but 10 is a crowd; you can do it, but who really wants to play 10 handed anyway? (Assuming you only play NLH)

PXL_20230210_021126101.jpg
I would agree with the above points. Here is a shot of my group playing 9 handed. 8 is perfect. 10 players is tight but doable. As you can see, most of us are good size. This is probably the best travel table option if it is going from house to house. I would also recommend getting a topper to go with it.
PXL_20230222_232225355.jpg

Where did you get your topper from? I see someone on here sells some. I would just go with a generic to start. Thanks for the realistic photo too.

Action table toppers is a vender on this site. @rjdev7 is who designed the topper, but he so has premade designs as well. This was $135 including shipping to my house. Couldn't be happier. I see you are from Iowa. @Joe Harris and I are in CF. Where abouts are you located?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom