Travel case for UK chippers (1 Viewer)

JP1984

Flush
Reaction score
If you're in the UK and looking for a travel case, I just picked up one locally. They are advertised as 450 but they fit 500 excellent/mint RHCs, as per the pic below.

I'm really pleased with it for £25, no more horrible aluminium cases with their dodgy latches.

https://www.premierpokerchips.com/black-450-poker-chip-case-with-zip-and-carry-handles

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

awesome find! i just got a trifibre that you recommended to me a couple months back for christmas.

I have both the Jacks Poker Australia viper case and also the one shared on the OP. They are similar, but definitely not the same.

Viper case - this was probably designed based off the one in the OP, but there are some significant upgrades. For example, the case mould actually fits 500 chips perfectly. The indent for the barrels are much deeper, so the chips sit in them comfortably. The material is more sturdy and feels quite solid. Only thing I dislike is the specific button holders (they seem quite pointless and only hold a small standard dealer chip).

The case in the OP - it fits 450(ish) standard chips. I think due to the poor design of the mould, but as mentioned fortunately because RHC chips are slightly thinner they may actually fit 500.

Would definitely recommend the Viper case, but not a fan of the other.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom