Transportation from Disney World to Legoland? (1 Viewer)

chkmte

Flush
Reaction score
Headed to DW tomorrow. Unfortunately, it seems either all car rental companies are either sold out or < $200/day. Does anyone know how a family of four would get from Disney World/Orlando Airport to Legoland in Winter Haven, FL (approx. 30 miles away)? ...and yes, I've checked on Uber but it's about $120/each way.

Legoland used to offer a shuttle from the Universal Studios area, but it looks like that no longer runs.

Unfortunately, it looks like you're limited to a rental car, Uber or taxi.

Legoland used to offer a shuttle from the Universal Studios area, but it looks like that no longer runs.

Unfortunately, it looks like you're limited to a rental car, Uber or taxi.
Yeah, I think we're going to be out about $100 to and $100 from Legoland. Oh well. I'll just pack some extra lube.

A Disney shuttle seems like a no brainer for Legoland, but it's likely that Disney just doesn't allow it. That's the Disney model - get you here, keep you on their property, and overcharge you for everything.

Google Orlando airport shuttle. They usually will let you book point to point travel as well.
Yeah, I did that. The only company I come up with was "Go Shuttle". Ironically, all they operate in the Orlando area are taxis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom