Transportation from Disney World to Legoland?

chkmte

Flush
Reaction score
Headed to DW tomorrow. Unfortunately, it seems either all car rental companies are either sold out or < $200/day. Does anyone know how a family of four would get from Disney World/Orlando Airport to Legoland in Winter Haven, FL (approx. 30 miles away)? ...and yes, I've checked on Uber but it's about $120/each way.

Schmendr1ck

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Legoland used to offer a shuttle from the Universal Studios area, but it looks like that no longer runs.

Unfortunately, it looks like you're limited to a rental car, Uber or taxi.

chkmte

Flush
Reaction score
Legoland used to offer a shuttle from the Universal Studios area, but it looks like that no longer runs.

Unfortunately, it looks like you're limited to a rental car, Uber or taxi.
Yeah, I think we're going to be out about $100 to and $100 from Legoland. Oh well. I'll just pack some extra lube.

SpaceMonkey420

Full House
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think we're going to be out about $100 to and $100 from Legoland. Oh well. I'll just pack some extra lube.
Welcome to Disney and the world of Legos. Get the costco pallet, they will help you load it.

Schmendr1ck

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A Disney shuttle seems like a no brainer for Legoland, but it's likely that Disney just doesn't allow it. That's the Disney model - get you here, keep you on their property, and overcharge you for everything.

chkmte

Flush
Reaction score
Google Orlando airport shuttle. They usually will let you book point to point travel as well.
Yeah, I did that. The only company I come up with was "Go Shuttle". Ironically, all they operate in the Orlando area are taxis.

ekricket

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I was close I’d offer to drive you. How about a daily uhaul rental?

Top Bottom