Found Trading Gold for Dunes $1s (5 needed) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFCJ

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well, not exactly gold, but I have several singles and sample sets to offer for trade. I need 2 chips. Chips listed here are for trade only, until I find 2 excellent condition Dunes $1s. In most cases, this will be a many-to-one trade. CONUS only.

Chips available for TRADE only.
IMG_20200829_180956.jpg
IMG_20200829_180947.jpg
IMG_20200829_180938.jpg
IMG_20200829_180653.jpg
IMG_20200829_180640.jpg

Dunes must be in similar condition as shown below:
IMG_20200429_153136.jpg

Last edited:
I'm over here trying to figure what I can offer Nav that he couldn't refuse.
I'm sure some of those sample sets that are pictured here, are really really cool. I zoomed over all of it. I can see appeal in many of them.

I think with the Dunes $1, and me having the $5, $25, and $100, I really want to make a go of trying to put together a nice little sample set. As well, a very cool user has recently come into a loose $500 chip and offered it to me. So I intend to keep building my sample.

I'm sure some of those sample sets that are pictured here, are really really cool. I zoomed over all of it. I can see appeal in many of them.

I think with the Dunes $1, and me having the $5, $25, and $100, I really want to make a go of trying to put together a nice little sample set. As well, a very cool user has recently come into a loose $500 chip and offered it to me. So I intend to keep building my sample.
No doubt! I wasn't actually trying to think of anything, just pontificating. That will be an amazing sample, I should probably start trying to put one of those together as well.

Awesome Matt. Let me know what chips you're most interested in...

I may have a Nevada Club/Lodge chip or three hidden somewhere...

James

Awesome Matt. Let me know what chips you're most interested in...

I may have a Nevada Club/Lodge chip or three hidden somewhere...

James
Blurple $25s are always top of the list. Tri- moon $100s are great. If you don’t have any, no worries, you can just surprise me with something.
I can get these out Tuesday, you still at the same address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom