Found Trade Partner Wanted-Tiger Primary $2 for Tiger Secondary _______? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonysquander

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I will be attempting to obtain a Tiger Palace Secondary Cash set. To the extent I am fortunate enough to obtain one, I would be willing to trade any additional TPSC chip rack I am able to obtain with a Tiger Ticket for a rack of the TP primary cash $2 chips. If there is a difference in the published prices between the racks to be exchanged, then we would rectify it at cost on either side as applicable, so that everything is even and at cost on both sides with chips and $$$.

So, if you are yearning for a rack out of the TPSC set, but are planning to buy a TPPC set with a Tiger ticket to spare, shoot me a DM to discuss. Also willing to give assurances I will still buy the TPPC $2's at cost in the unfortunate event that I strike out on my purchase of the TPSC set so that you will not be out any money either way.

Not for sale.

Thanks,

TS

At cost That's gonna be the hard part.......... Flip city I assume!~
Maybe so, but that might just burn the bridge if you intend to go back for more. :unsure:

I can't stop people from flipping them for higher prices or breaking up sets and selling racks for more than they paid. But I will say this: there are more sales to follow and I do appreciate non-flippers

At cost That's gonna be the hard part.......... Flip city I assume!~
If that is the hardest part and I still get a TPSC set out of it, I'm in! Not worried about flippers, someone is either going to be willing to cut a straight up deal that is equally fair and beneficial to both parties with no gouging of either, or they are not.

Those 2's are really nice. Do you think the 2's being on the upper part of the price range is driven by higher cost to produce that spot pattern or just very few made? or both?

I'm going secondary too (I think). I really like the primary, but the base colors are very similar to the set I already have.

Those 2's are really nice. Do you think the 2's being on the upper part of the price range is driven by higher cost to produce that spot pattern or just very few made? or both?

I'm going secondary too (I think). I really like the primary, but the base colors are very similar to the set I already have.
Not sure but sounds like a reasonable explanation. Same spots on the TPSC 5k for $1/chip less but different colors so only one (or two) people can say for sure why the difference exists, and they aren’t talking :ninja: :ninja: :LOL: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom