Trade Trade options, looking for mint HSI $25s, $100s, and Burple Starbursts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS979

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have one rack of good condition Jack $5s, two racks of mint HSI $1 t's, and one rack of mint HS Cleveland $25s (SOLD) looking to trade for mint HSI $25s (bright green), mint HSI $100s (black or brown) and burple starburst to complete my HSI cash set. Also open to HSI $500s if available. See the pictures for the conditions of the chips. At this time I don't want to sell any of these, but if you offer a can't refuse price, I may entertain it as completing the cash set is my main goal. I know the HS $1s and Jack $5s are pretty common so I am definitely willing to exchange at an other than 1:1 rate for what I am looking for.
Thanks,
Len
IMG_4339.jpeg
IMG_4338.jpeg
f

Last edited:
My 2c: I think you’d have better luck trying to buy the chips you’re after, and then selling these chips. There’s probably a limited market of people who have the chips you want, and would be willing to trade for your chips.

I have one rack of good condition Jack $5s, two racks of mint HSI $1 t's, and one rack of mint HS Cleveland $25s looking to trade for mint HSI $25s (bright green), mint HSI $100s (black or brown) and burple starburst to complete my HSI cash set. Also open to HSI $500s if available. See the pictures for the conditions of the chips. At this time I don't want to sell any of these, but if you offer a can't refuse price, I may entertain it as completing the cash set is my main goal. I know the HS $1s and Jack $5s are pretty common so I am definitely willing to exchange at an other than 1:1 rate for what I am looking for.
Thanks,
Len
View attachment 866628View attachment 866629f
I have a friend that wants those twenty fives to complete a set of his - i actually have a piat on here as a wanted - i know he will pay you what they are worth but he doea want them in mint or near mint condition.

I have a friend that wants those twenty fives to complete a set of his - i actually have a piat on here as a wanted - i know he will pay you what they are worth but he doea want them in mint or near mint condition.
I can talk to him tomorrow but i think he’d pay 2 to 3 bucks a chip but id have to get his final ok on anything and then id pay you ppff DirtyTIVA tipped me off to this rack of yours and i did buy abother piece of this set from him off of here recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom