• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

Trade Trade options, looking for mint HSI $25s, $100s, and Burple Starbursts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS979

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have one rack of good condition Jack $5s, two racks of mint HSI $1 t's, and one rack of mint HS Cleveland $25s (SOLD) looking to trade for mint HSI $25s (bright green), mint HSI $100s (black or brown) and burple starburst to complete my HSI cash set. Also open to HSI $500s if available. See the pictures for the conditions of the chips. At this time I don't want to sell any of these, but if you offer a can't refuse price, I may entertain it as completing the cash set is my main goal. I know the HS $1s and Jack $5s are pretty common so I am definitely willing to exchange at an other than 1:1 rate for what I am looking for.
Thanks,
Len
IMG_4339.jpeg
IMG_4338.jpeg
f

Last edited:

ChipFinderSK

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
My 2c: I think you’d have better luck trying to buy the chips you’re after, and then selling these chips. There’s probably a limited market of people who have the chips you want, and would be willing to trade for your chips.

si3v3

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one rack of good condition Jack $5s, two racks of mint HSI $1 t's, and one rack of mint HS Cleveland $25s looking to trade for mint HSI $25s (bright green), mint HSI $100s (black or brown) and burple starburst to complete my HSI cash set. Also open to HSI $500s if available. See the pictures for the conditions of the chips. At this time I don't want to sell any of these, but if you offer a can't refuse price, I may entertain it as completing the cash set is my main goal. I know the HS $1s and Jack $5s are pretty common so I am definitely willing to exchange at an other than 1:1 rate for what I am looking for.
Thanks,
Len
View attachment 866628View attachment 866629f
I have a friend that wants those twenty fives to complete a set of his - i actually have a piat on here as a wanted - i know he will pay you what they are worth but he doea want them in mint or near mint condition.

si3v3

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend that wants those twenty fives to complete a set of his - i actually have a piat on here as a wanted - i know he will pay you what they are worth but he doea want them in mint or near mint condition.
I can talk to him tomorrow but i think he’d pay 2 to 3 bucks a chip but id have to get his final ok on anything and then id pay you ppff DirtyTIVA tipped me off to this rack of yours and i did buy abother piece of this set from him off of here recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom