TR King project complete! (2 Viewers)

Jambine

Full House
Reaction score
Took a while but it's done. Thanks to Chris @Gear for a great job.
Also thanks to @David O and @RagsPoker for getting me the chips to get started on this project.
They turned out great! Total set ended up with 322 white, 253 red, 296 blue and 42 green.

More pics to come, but here is a preview
View attachment 59064
IMG_0369 (1).JPG
IMG_0374.JPG
IMG_0376.JPG
IMG_0371 (2).JPG

View attachment 59064

Last edited:
BTW. Anyone know of a decent rack for TRK? 21 chips are snug in a CHIPCO rack. Stacks of 20 range between 63.8mm and 64.6mm

Very nice. I had visions of milling them as well but I ended up going a completely different direction. Glad they worked out. They do look nice.

David O

Last edited:
Sweet!!!! Absolutely a gorgeous set.....great job with the gradient to match the chips.
I endorse milling 100% when you have chips with hot stamped initials on them. Glad these chips have found a wonderful home.:)

VERY nice job; kudos to all involved.

BTW. Anyone know of a decent rack for TRK? 21 chips are snug in a CHIPCO rack. Stacks of 20 range between 63.8mm and 64.6mm

My mint TRKs fit pretty well in Chipco racks (66.7mm or so). For thinner used TRK chips, I recommend the cheaper wider racks combined with plastic spacers to get a snug fit.

These look great! Nice job. Hotstamped initials beg for a milling and gear job IMO. Very well done!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom