TR King Company History Video (1 Viewer)

Okku

Full House
Reaction score
Not sure if there was a thread for this made earlier but wanted to post this here. Hope everyone has been staying healthy and positive during these times! Just recently finished the semester so that means it's time for more videos again. This time I did the history of the TR King Company which many of you probably know for small and large crown chips. I used trking.com and then some information found on here to make it so I wanted to say thanks to everyone that posts on here sharing their information. Helps all of us learn about our hobby and find the hidden secrets of the past.

Here's the link if you'd like to watch and let me know what you think!

None of my babies were meant for the big screen. Cool video, with lots of lovely chips and terrific information.
Your sets are some of my favs for sure especially all of the Nevada Lodge/Club stuff. That is what I dream to have one day

Very cool video. I knew some but definitely not anywhere close to all of what you shared!

Great video! I wish I knew you were going to do it. I have lots that haven't made it to the website yet.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! I've heard from others that you are the man for all TRK knowledge and the TRK King. Maybe with your help we can make a more in depth or updated version here in the near future.......

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! I've heard from others that you are the man for all TRK knowledge and the TRK King. Maybe with your help we can make a more in depth or updated version here in the near future.......
Great idea! Just saying! :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom