Tourney Set Suggestions (1 Viewer)

ChipsInWV

Reaction score
Looking for a small Tourney set for charity games where the winner keeps the set.
Hoping to get a few games going around town with a percentage going to various charities.

I highly suggest you may want to buy a set of chips to use for games and have a separate set for the prize then it can be new in a package ready to present. Instead of give the winner the chips on the table. This way your action set can be of whatever size and set up you need and you will not be having to replace it all the time. Your action set could be of higher quality than the prize as well.

what type of price point are you targeting?

How many players will be in these tournaments?

What structure will these tournaments have?

If you will be buying and issuing multiples of the same set as prizes I suggest inexpensive slugged chips, unless the charity is a high end one....

Probably something like this would go off as fancy but not too expensive for a set of 500/chips
Monte Carlo Poker Chips

Looking for sets ~$100 - $250
Tourneys will be $100 buy-in, w/ single rebuy
Single to 5 tables (depending on space)
20 min blinds, 25/50 starting blinds

My uncle is in Martinsburg WV... you are about an hour and fifteen minutes away.. so I suggest a Binions Horseshoe, Las Vegas NV 8V THC WSOP set, in for one seat please!

Kidding!

Welcome to the forum @ChipsInWV , I am guessing these need to stay cheap so the Cards Molds Ceramics going around are about $.30 per chip. You can make them into whatever design you want and they are actually pretty nice! Also lots of semi custom sets by @BR Pro Poker and @SUN-FLY Poker Chips but probably run a bit more per chip.

How many tables do these events usually host?

Fellow Chipper Ben

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom