Tourney set idea: I might be on to something! (1 Viewer)

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
I'd love to do these on SunFly hybrids!
1572649432362.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 5.39.48 PM.png

Last edited:
Looks nice. What size are you doing these on? I absolutely love my 43mm Sun-flys. I don't think you need to feel restrained by their color chart, i think they can do whatever you want really.

Damn, didn't read properly as you wrote cpc color chart, not sun-fly. So nevermind i guess. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Looks nice. What size are you doing these on? I absolutely love my 43mm Sun-flys. I don't think you need to feel restrained by their color chart, i think they can do whatever you want really.
I'll probably do 39mm. Maybe 43mm for the 25k and bounty chips. Or plaques?

I agree, also really like the house mould style, gives it a nice edge and uniqueness

I really like the color matched inlay for sure. The original inlay is a bit gray/blah for me.

I would also like to find a way to spice up the black 100 chip. I love black chips but somehow the black and grey isn't very exciting. I do overall like the matching shades of color on each chip. It ties the set together very nicely.

And just for context on the logo, this is the Great River Bridge, spanning the Mississippi from Burlington into Illinois. It’s easily our most recognized landmark.
26C01D05-CFB1-4B65-919D-510032E6268A.jpeg

I really like the color matched inlay for sure. The original inlay is a bit gray/blah for me.

I would also like to find a way to spice up the black 100 chip. I love black chips but somehow the black and grey isn't very exciting. I do overall like the matching shades of color on each chip. It ties the set together very nicely.
I get what you're saying. Maybe two-tone brown/maroon for the hundo?
Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 6.39.32 PM.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom