Tournament Director Software (1 Viewer)

Points in the prize screen show once the tournament is over. The formula calculates as players bust out.
Ok so since the tournament I put the formula in was already completed it won't calculate the points on the prize screen then?

A layout question - What is the most common reason somebody looks at the Tournament Director Screen?

Wouldn't it be to know what the current blinds are? I always wondered why the clock is so much bigger than the current blinds in all of the layouts that I have seen.

A layout question - What is the most common reason somebody looks at the Tournament Director Screen?

Wouldn't it be to know what the current blinds are? I always wondered why the clock is so much bigger than the current blinds in all of the layouts that I have seen.

For me -
Clock 1st
Blind Level 2nd
Next Blind Level 3rd

Ok so since the tournament I put the formula in was already completed it won't calculate the points on the prize screen then?
Hmmm. This might be a bug. I went back to my Feb tournament and my points are zero on this screen. Might be a good question for the TD forum. I do believe this worked in previous versions.

So I bought this voice recognition software to create whatever sound files I want. It is sold as you not being able to tell it is not a real person talking, so we'll see.

I have 95% of what I want, but I am limited to the files I have because I only want professional sounding voices and I only want the same voice for all announcements.

I'm not interested in doing this to make money but if a few of you would like professional customized audio files I'll make a package for you with whatever you want for $10. If I can get a few people interested then we can all get what we want for pretty cheap.

Maybe I package them for sale down the road but for now, i'm just looking to personalize my game and have exactly what I want.

I don't have them created yet, but i'm sure i'll have them soon. Hit me up if you're interested.

@DoubleEagle @CraigT78 @WhiteMamba1646

So I bought this voice recognition software to create whatever sound files I want. It is sold as you not being able to tell it is not a real person talking, so we'll see.

I have 95% of what I want, but I am limited to the files I have because I only want professional sounding voices and I only want the same voice for all announcements.

I'm not interested in doing this to make money but if a few of you would like professional customized audio files I'll make a package for you with whatever you want for $10. If I can get a few people interested then we can all get what we want for pretty cheap.

Maybe I package them for sale down the road but for now, i'm just looking to personalize my game and have exactly what I want.

I don't have them created yet, but i'm sure i'll have them soon. Hit me up if you're interested.

@DoubleEagle @CraigT78 @WhiteMamba1646
I used a website for text to voice, but I'll consider this after checking it out!

I would like to hear a sample first. I have been using the sound package you can download on the TD website with the British announcer. I like it because the quality is so good. Also added a few with my own voice using Audacity. It works very well, especially with a decent microphone.

I would like to hear a sample first. I have been using the sound package you can download on the TD website with the British announcer.

These are the ones I use. They are great, but I have a few other announcements I would like to add.
I have been playing around with the software a bit. Not sure at this point if it will be as good as the British announcer :unsure:

These are the ones I use. They are great, but I have a few other announcements I would like to add.
I have been playing around with the software a bit. Not sure at this point if it will be as good as the British announcer :unsure:
Just hire @MatB to do some voice over work.

For those of you using TD, how are you managing it in-game? Like, do you have a computer with you at your seat and pull it out whenever something needs recorded, or do you get up and go to the spot the computer is to trigger the certain events that go on in a tournament? I wonder because we have been using Blind Valet for a while now and the ability to control what the computer is displaying from my phone has been pretty handy, I just wish it was more customizable.

For those of you using TD, how are you managing it in-game? Like, do you have a computer with you at your seat and pull it out whenever something needs recorded, or do you get up and go to the spot the computer is to trigger the certain events that go on in a tournament? I wonder because we have been using Blind Valet for a while now and the ability to control what the computer is displaying from my phone has been pretty handy, I just wish it was more customizable.
I have done both. Typically I place my seat closest to the laptop so I don't have to go far. We do randomized seating but my seat just shifts around everyone.

I have a spot for the laptop and rebuys and other tournament crap. Then I lock myself in whatever seat it assigned me and seat from there.

Edit - my seat is always closest to laptop.

I use a PC with a wireless keyboard. The computer is direct plugged into one monitor and then I have another monitor with a google chromecast at the other end of the room.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom