Tournament Director - Display High Hand (1 Viewer)

grantc54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I have a multi-table tournament and one table will be in another room. Normally I track the high hand on a white board but since I can display Tournament Director in the other room using my Chromecast I wanted to find a way to display it on the screen.

I found a way to do this using announcements1 and 2 for high hand and BBJ. I am wondering if there is another way to accomplish this that I may have missed.

Process I was planning to use unless someone had a better way.

20220824_143529.jpg

20220824_143555.jpg

20220824_143621.jpg

TD doesn't have a way to track high hand itself. I think your best bet is to just make a text box for it on the bottom of your primary layout and update it when it changes

TD doesn't have a way to track high hand itself. I think your best bet is to just make a text box for it on the bottom of your primary layout and update it when it changes
So essentially like Im doing using the announcement fields? Think updating announcenents woulf be easier and faster than editing a text box inside the layout.

So essentially like Im doing using the announcement fields? Think updating announcenents woulf be easier and faster than editing a text box inside the layout.
Probably. I just can't guarantee that because I never used the announcements before.

You can have a manual prize as follows for your high hand in TD that keeps your prize fund balanced and you can assign the prize accordingly. This keeps the current high hand displayed on the tournament along with the other prizes.

Attachments

• High Hand 1.JPG
    High Hand 1.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 49

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom