Top poker nicknames of folks you know (only names that were given to them) (1 Viewer)

10centguitar

Two Pair
Reaction score
Thought this might be fun. Please only names that were given to you or people you know.

Just fyi: You can't give yourself a poker nickname without being a complete tool.

Here are a few:

Peanut

Scrappy/scraps

Tarzan/jungle man

Giggles

Turtle

Lazarus. Every time you think you've killed him off, he keeps coming back from the dead. Hardest player to knock out of a tournament I've ever faced, no lie. I didn't give him the nickname (another player did), but it sure fits.

HRD - Human Rain Delay, guy never knows when action is on him and labors over a stupid 5 dollar call every time.

I was buffalo bill for awhile. Covered two bases. Played crazy, and couldn't get over the 2nd place finish in our championship games

Pancake Money - guy who shuts it down when he gets up enough to buy breakfast for the family the next day.

Well all play with a player like him...
That guy that consistently puts down the worse beats you've ever seen!
One night as he was walking to the table for the first time I played The Imperial March and "Donk Vadar" was born

Bourbon - obvious

Coin Slot - obvious

Croach - keeps surviving all-ins; can't be crushed and runs around again

Nightmare - always seems to have what you're afraid of

Two-Fiddy - name for his favorite pre-flop raise in a game where the $.50 is only there for the small blind

My poker nickname is Polio.
Whenever I'm in a tournament with bounties, I have this nasty habit of crippling players, but not killing them. Then someone else takes them out a few hands later and gets the bounty.
I was quickly given the moniker Polio by a not so politically correct poker buddy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom