Top 3 Seinfeld moments! (1 Viewer)

legonick

Straight
Reaction score
Important discussion time - what are you all-time favorite funniest Seinfeld "moments"? No whole episodes, just 1 piece of pure comedic gold.

I think I've nailed mine down, but I'm still a few episodes from the end of the series in this run through.

#3 - George over stuffing his wallet and it exploding in the street. A big part of this is the sound track. That creaking noise, then the poof, then the receipts flying everywhere. Holy crap, hilarious.
#2 - Kramer putting concrete into the washing machine. For a good few seasons I thought Kramer was the funniest character before I woke up to it really being, by far, George. Still this scene is hilarious, with the dust and the banging around. Great physical comedy.
#1 - George attempting to smoke to drive off his fiance. Holy crap, this is hilarious. From the lines, to the choking on the smoke, to the running off at the end, just pure comedy gold. Well done Jason!

Last edited:
F2C1A1B3-C3DF-4491-A4F3-818BE79882E3.gif

1645196169456.png

5AEAF763-0CC5-4F21-8AD8-76BEE07E822B.gif
31F102C0-E454-4A88-87D2-679D194ACD4E.jpeg

C7F7E32D-DDF0-4D3F-BC69-3C5E67B45415.gif

8515D1A5-628E-4173-A1E5-4B5EF0AFA522.gif

No specific order and some are more than just moments and I’m sure I’m leaving some great one’s out but:
- Kramer’s out of the contest
- George’s whale story
- Kramer smoking a cigarette downing a beer
- George’s voicemail
- Not that there’s anything wrong with that - “oh my god my mother!!”
- George has to be a high level Neo-Nazi
- George stops having sex and is a genius

Who was Elaine’s boss for a while
The rich guy
Those ones were funny the guy was a riot
Mr Peet???

George working for the Yankees sleeping under his desk

The shows just too funny
The fact Kramer kept it up for years and never had a real job always boondoggles XD
Mr. Peterman was the suave, "worldly" dude. But there was another rich guy she worked for as a personal assistant.

Oh man, the sleeping under the desk stuff was hilarious!

No specific order and some are more than just moments and I’m sure I’m leaving some great one’s out but:
- Kramer’s out of the contest
- George’s whale story
- Kramer smoking a cigarette downing a beer
- George’s voicemail
- Not that there’s anything wrong with that - “oh my god my mother!!”
- George has to be a high level Neo-Nazi
- George stops having sex and is a genius
The "smoking a beer" - impressive and hilarious!

Yeah "The Contest" as an episode is def. up there!

George's voicemail, ROFL.

George going into maximum damage control / playing it off when Mr. Lippman tells him that he knows he had sex with the cleaning woman on his desk. The way he doubles down and owns it, while also deflecting that he's in the wrong is absolutely hilarious to me.

George asleep with a newspaper blanket at his desk and his new boss Mr. Tuttle comes in. George's foot slams on the open drawer, wakes up, and throws the newspaper away in one motion.

George hearing how Elaine is getting evicted from her apartment and he quips, "Well, you could always move in with my parents!" after he himself is having some good fortune doing the opposite of his natural instincts.

I like George.

Kramer telling the story of how he got Toby’s severed toe to the hospital.
Newman getting Kenny Rodgers for Kramer and getting caught by Jerry.
Any time Frank and Estelle Costanza argued :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Oh man, the Kramer toe story is classic. A lot of parallels to the beached whale actually. Good one.

George going into maximum damage control / playing it off when Mr. Lippman tells him that he knows he had sex with the cleaning woman on his desk. The way he doubles down and owns it, while also deflecting that he's in the wrong is absolutely hilarious to me.

George asleep with a newspaper blanket at his desk and his new boss Mr. Tuttle comes in. George's foot slams on the open drawer, wakes up, and throws the newspaper away in one motion.

George hearing how Elaine is getting evicted from her apartment and he quips, "Well, you could always move in with my parents!" after he himself is having some good fortune doing the opposite of his natural instincts.

I like George.
It should really be called The Costanza Show because he is by far the funniest character on Seinfeld. Do you have a clip of the newspaper blanket?

My favotite of Jackies is the Big Tobbaco, but hrre's all of them

J Peterman up to his usual self. Was hoping to find the one where he says "yam yams, the white lotus", but it's a close 2nd

Soup Nazi and Elaines revenge

So many to choose from. Here’s mine:

3. “The sea was angry that day my friends.”
2. “The jerk store called; they are running out of you”
1. Kramer’s “I’m out” of the contest.
The shrimp debacle was just on the cut of my list. Great 3!

Some of my favorites that haven't been mentioned yet:

1. Festivus is the top of my list

2. The Penske File

3. Del Boca Vista

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom