Toothpaste (1 Viewer)

BonScot

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Has anyone actually tried toothpaste and a toothbrush on their chips? OK I might sound mental but bear with me.
I’m thinking if it can clean all the crap off my teeth then chips shouldn’t be to difficult.
I’m not going to blow £280 on a sonic cleaner that’ll be used once and then chucked in a cupboard never to see the light of day again...
So has anyone given this a go??

Has anyone actually tried toothpaste and a toothbrush on their chips? OK I might sound mental but bear with me.
I’m thinking if it can clean all the crap off my teeth then chips shouldn’t be to difficult.
I’m not going to blow £280 on a sonic cleaner that’ll be used once and then chucked in a cupboard never to see the light of day again...
Dawn dish soap and warm water brother

Rubbed with baby wipes/soaked briefly in warm soapy water, and then warm water to rinse - sorted a thousand horseshoes for me. And they were proper gross dirty.

Harder work than an ultrasonic, but not too bad.

Dish soaps come with a truckload of commercial names around the world - not to mention the US "mineral oil" which is named parafin oil in Europe (where mineral oil is obsolete oil-based lubricant for engines).:D

On to toothbrushes: hard, medium or soft?

Maybe the birds and otters would be better off with TSP and a dip in an ultrasoic?:whistle: :whistling::bag:

They should just stay out of the oil to start with.........

Just kidding, lighten up. I know they make good coats and shit, just poking a little light humor.

Rubbed with baby wipes/soaked briefly in warm soapy water, and then warm water to rinse - sorted a thousand horseshoes for me. And they were proper gross dirty.

Harder work than an ultrasonic, but not too bad.
Well that’s the Easter weekend taken care of :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Dish soaps come with a truckload of commercial names around the world - not to mention the US "mineral oil" which is named parafin oil in Europe (where mineral oil is obsolete oil-based lubricant for engines).:D

On to toothbrushes: hard, medium or soft?
It’s called baby oil here. I’ve never looked into how you get oil from a baby... :LOL: :laugh:

You folks don’t have Dawn dish soap????? I’m in Hawaii with grass shacks and have Dawn

I got my Mrs to help... then sold them 18 months later, she was raging.
I can’t be bothered going to that effort. I might ask my missus if she’ll do it... aye right!! I know exactly the answer I’ll get and roughly where she’ll tell me to stick my chips :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Lay's ties it, but it was only popular in Scotland. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::p:D

download.jpeg-2.jpg

I've used toothpaste and a medium toothbrush on my yellow spotted chips. The toothpaste does a fantastic job in getting rid of the cigarette smoke.
That’s good to know... I’ve still not bothered cleaning my chips so might give this a go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom