Tonkawa Hawaii (1 Viewer)

davin

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
It was a plesure to have @Jeff attend my weekly home game, now we need a group meet up here in Hawaii
IMG_3482.JPG
IMG_3483.JPG

I'll be in the islands march 19-April 2. Visiting Maui, and Kauai and always interested in a game.

Meetup 2018 - PPP - PCF Poker in Paradise!!!

Awesome company! Good guys! Thanks for having me, @davin

This was the first time I’ve played with minty Tomkawas and they stack like bricks and look great. Congrats to Davin for being one of the winners of the Tonkawa auction.

I was unfortunately card dead all night. I’ll definitely get an invite back after losing 3 buyins. :(

70994678-C1AF-4945-8F2D-48EE57FCC786.jpeg

Meetup 2018 - PPP - PCF Poker in Paradise!!!

Awesome company! Good guys! Thanks for having me, @davin

This was the first time I’ve played with minty Tomkawas and they stack like bricks and look great. Congrats to Davin for being one of the winners of the Tonkawa auction.

I was unfortunately card dead all night. I’ll definitely get an invite back after losing 3 buyins. :(

View attachment 153373
You gotta catch cards to beat these guys here, they call with anything preflop.... drives me crazy

Flights are about 13 hrs (with 1 hr layover) from Phila and cost $650-$700 round trip. Not bad.
I can prob get ahold of some friends that own large property homes.... main thing you guys all bring those prettty sets of chips

30 min plane ride usually 65$ one way
lmao
To me, maps of Hawaii are kind of like those big poster maps of Vegas you can buy. You look at one end and say oh that can't take too long [to get to the other end], it can't be more than what, eight blocks? And an hour later you're still walking.

To me, maps of Hawaii are kind of like those big poster maps of Vegas you can buy. You look at one end and say oh that can't take too long [to get to the other end], it can't be more than what, eight blocks? And an hour later you're still walking.
well the islands are def not connected, i was apart of a paddling club and we race from island to island... longest race is 42 miles and took about 5hrs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom