Found Tonkawa 5’s or Terrible 5’s (secondary) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farcry44

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey all - kinda took a break from PCF for a bit, would check in here and there to see what was happening. But haven’t been very active over the last year or so. All is good though, minus the Red Wings sucking again lol.
Anyways, looking to purchase some Tonkawa 5’s and 25’s if anybody as some they’re looking to unload.
Preferably 2 racks of 5’s, 4-5 barrels of 25’s.
Thanks all!

Good luck with the search. 30 years of greatness, we'll be back!
Thanks dude. Future looks bright! Seider coming next year, Raymond down the line. Zadina showing flashes of being good. Another high draft pick this year, tons of cap room coming too. Just gotta get through the dark days lol

D61B31CA-45F5-4D80-BA62-82DC01BE40A1.jpeg
$25’s arrived today. Still looking for some $5’s or fracs. (Bump)

Still sad about the Mantha trade, but man, what a haul! Gotta appreciate the Yzerplan and watching it unfold! Pumped to see Vrana in the ol red and white.
(Me talking Wings to myself giving this thread a bump)

Had this wanted ad up for about a month now. Still want the Tonkawa 5’s. But in the meantime, until some pop up I’d be interested in using these as a substitute if anybody has a couple racks they’d like to get rid of. Terrible Lagrange secondary 5’s. (Stole this pic from here, thanks to whoever took it lol)
A289EABE-1EA7-4DEC-B972-CB145426A202.jpeg

Man, how good has Mantha been for Washington so far?? I knew he’d light it up there. Big thanks to Pac for these beauties! Came in on Friday - so close to finishing this set. Somebody has to have a couple racks of 5’s for this old guy.
AF78552F-8AEE-4C49-80B3-74AD5020D18E.jpeg

Wings looked terrible last night. Almost as terrible as those Tonkawa 5’s look. So instead of getting teased by your poker friends. Sell em to me!

How about those Wings baby!?? Must See JV with 4 goals, so sick! Larkin out for the rest of the season. BUT, in some good news I did find the 5’s I wanted, but had to purchase a full set. Once I get them I will be selling a smaller set (650 chips or so) of Tonkawas, so be on the lookout for that in the next little bit. .50/1.00/5.00/25.00/100.

Thanks @AZBOARDER13 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom