TONGLE - plastic cards (1 Viewer)

200 Motels

Flush
Reaction score
I've had no luck searching these cards. Played in a private game on the weekend and guy running it had a bunch. Gave me a used deck (for science).

Guy running it was a wholesaler.

Any info on these?

IMG_20181024_203653.jpg
IMG_20181024_203917.jpg

A search on GYT (as per the Ace of Spades) found similar cards with that logo, mostly on Chinese sites. I'm assuming it's a Chinese manufacturer.

I've got some and have been using them in a game with a bunch of old timers. The old guys like them because there is a little texture so they can grip them better. They have actually held up really well too.

These were a closeout thing from somebody on eBay and I bought two boxes, one red and one blue. I’ll see about the code.

Those look like the same. Probably one manufacturer that brands for multiple distributors.

Cut card is included in deck
The group I play with usually butches about plastic cards, but they really liked these.

81882C66-F3C8-461F-85DB-B88E41726829.jpeg
FC01D100-6F13-4586-8132-0DDC669E6718.jpeg

Cut card is included in deck
The group I play with usually butches about plastic cards, but they really liked these.

View attachment 211636View attachment 211637

@ekricket, I have experienced the exact same thing with my group. Most are older and complain about most other plastic cards being too slippery. They would much rather play with freaking paper cards, but I finally was able to get them to agree to play with these.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom