Reaction score
...we have seen NEW listings for medium to big sets of

PCA Secondary
BTP cash including quarters
ES cash including 3 racks of quarters
ES tourney secondary
Jack Detroit cash high denoms (tourney set) mint

It's been fun to watch.

Lots of folks looking to fund their Abbiati GB purchases is part of it. I really don't think another NAGB is in the works.

I think your partly right. If so, I don't get it. The sets being sold aren't near as nice as the Abbiati chips. No offense, but plastic is still plastic (now I've never handled them so I probably shouldn't be speaking like this lol).

What I think is some people have realized that maybe they over payed for some clay discs and are having buyers regret? Again, just speculation. When your purchasing a product at 7 times its actual value (not fair market prices) I could understand the buying regret?

Or maybe they are like me, rented a set for awhile, and now are looking for something new.

I think your partly right. If so, I don't get it. The sets being sold aren't near as nice as the Abbiati chips. No offense, but plastic is still plastic (now I've never handled them so I probably shouldn't be speaking like this lol).

What I think is some people have realized that maybe they over payed for some clay discs and are having buyers regret? Again, just speculation. When your purchasing a product at 7 times its actual value (not fair market prices) I could understand the buying regret?

Or maybe they are like me, rented a set for awhile, and now are looking for something new.
All likely scenarios.

I’m your huckleberry for that bet!
I'll believe it when I see it. I don't think its impossible, but I'd be very surprised to see another one go through so soon after SB.

I'll believe it when I see it. I don't think its impossible, but I'd be very surprised to see another one go through so soon after SB.

That’s already been said several times. Open offer!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom