Today’s haul of TRK’s (1 Viewer)

JWC

Full House
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Picked up these today. A few nice chips in there. Most of the $1’s are very lightly used.
Stacks are 5 and 10 tall.

John

9ECD99E4-D2A1-4006-9957-A616204CEF82.jpeg

Posted too fast. Added a picture. Might be more interesting now.

:)

Holy heck, those are amazing! Nice haul, to say the least!

Haven't seen a stack of Mapes 1s surface in awhile. Are these new to the community or just being passed around?

New to the community. I have been buying / selling chips for a long time, and I have been doing lots of deep digging for things like this.

Reactions: ovo
New to the community. I have been buying / selling chips for a long time, and I have been doing lots of deep digging for things like this.

Find that little old lady in Reno whose deceased husbands (ex Mapes employee) chips have been locked away in the basement...

What do you mean "picked these up today"? Like you went in a $1 shop and just picked them up ?:cool:(y) :thumbsup:

Great score on the $1's! lots of folks looking for years and not finding that many at once.

What do you mean "picked these up today"? Like you went in a $1 shop and just picked them up ?:cool:(y) :thumbsup:

Something like that. :)

Interestingly enough, I will be selling the in the near future. I had someone express interest in them last night, and if that doesn't work out, I will sell them off some in some other fashion on the forum.

John

If you ever think about selling your Overland I am your man. I'll pay above market! Beautiful

Picked up these today. A few nice chips in there. Most of the $1’s are very lightly used.
Stacks are 5 and 10 tall.

John

View attachment 132911

I'm pretty sure I know where these came from... :whistle: :whistling:

Because I got his/her Overland $20s, and the counts I'm seeing in your pic are the counts he/she told me he/she had for the other denoms. I would have thought to ask him/her about Mapes! Doh!

Nice score James!

It was dumb luck. I went through the list and made an offer for all. Lots of nice chips. I have been fortunate with many nice finds lately. Someday our paths will cross and I will share the full story.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom