To murder or not to murder? (2 Viewers)

It seems to me like you are in a crazy hurry for some reason. I would recommend to really take your time, start a separate design thread if you are looking for feedback. The process is the best part of doing customs IMO, and what will make that set so special for you.

It seems to me like you are in a crazy hurry for some reason. I would recommend to really take your time, start a separate design thread if you are looking for feedback. The process is the best part of doing customs IMO, and what will make that set so special for you.
No hurry. but trying to keep it low cost and semi nice for my first set. Definitely won't be my last

Alright, if A-mold is the one you like and not just because it’s available, that’s fine.

I do think the insert and color choices have room for improvement. I made the below version with a bit more variation, just as an example. Solid frac savings go into more lvl 2 chips, and I’d leave the $500 out unless you expect to need it..?

C2F8D45A-A4DA-46D3-98EB-2AF42FF44BE5.jpeg

I would stick with the classic 7/8” inlay size, white base would also be a classic choice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom