IMG_5274.JPG
IMG_5275.JPG
IMG_5276.JPG
IMG_5277.JPG
IMG_5278.JPG
IMG_5279.JPG
IMG_5280.JPG

Always nice to look at those.

They're a bit outlandish for me but still pretty.

Of all the ceramics, they're my least favourite. Somehow they're too "gamey" in both feel and look.

Like something you'd get in a Jumanji box or something.

I do like the hundo though.

I really, really like everything about the Tiki Kings except one thing. The EDGE SPOTS are so ugly. Ultimately that was the one thing that kept from buying a big set. The diagonal hashes just don't look right.

The thing that concerns me is that they’ve been manufactured by different companies on presumably different blanks, right? So you can’t just grab a sample set from somebody to see if you like them. And any future addons would have to be from the manufacturer only.

They stack really nice, imo for 60c a chip they are totally worth the price

Never been a fan of the NJ skulls. Way too busy, with indistinct colors.

Tiki chips are cool, however. I've always liked the unique diagonal edge markings, which help clearly mark the differences in stacks.

Current versions are made by ABC.

You are correct...in the past, the owner of the artwork had these chips manufactured by multiple manufacturers. All Tiki chips are now manufactured by us.

The thing that concerns me is that they’ve been manufactured by different companies on presumably different blanks, right? So you can’t just grab a sample set from somebody to see if you like them. And any future addons would have to be from the manufacturer only.

Big fan of these. The ceramic chip market is confusing to me. The manufacturers and the printers have shifted around ... but what a canvas for some really cool art.

I think you can order them from his BRProPoker site.

Didn't know this was Gene's operation as well.
It's been around for a long time, although relatively recent that ABC took it over. Gene is scooping up a lot lately, which I think is a great thing for chipping moving forward. (y) :thumbsup:

They look very nice. I'm hoping to get a semi custom set, however postage to Australia is very steep (Also the chips themselves are very expensive if you buy from Australia)

They look very nice. I'm hoping to get a semi custom set, however postage to Australia is very steep (Also the chips themselves are very expensive if you buy from Australia)
Save the money and go for Paulsons

Take a look at Sunfly. Very nice chips, and might be more affordable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom