Tik Toker Claims She Was Followed Home From Gym And Assaulted (2 Viewers)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
This screams Jussie Smollett to me. This "tik toker" claims a guy followed her home from the gym and assaulted her, and when she reported it to the gym they didn't ban him. Uh..........you report that shit to the police, but no mention of a police report is made.

She's trying to up her viral fame by creating this fake assault to garner views and followers, it's painfully obvious. If you watch the video where she yaps about who she spoke with at the gym about this, there's zero fucking emotion or trauma that you'd see from someone who was actually assaulted. She even was "brave" enough to make a post showing what she was wearing when she was "followed home and assaulted".

She hasn't filed a police report because it would be fucking false. She claims she doesn't want to reveal too much information about the guy because he "knows where she lives", yet she puts all kinds of stuff on blast online despite all this.

Fake-ass shit like this irritates the fuck out of me and devalues woman who actually experience assault and want to come forward.

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/woman-la-fitness-assaulted-gym-tiktok/

Notoriety at any cost, that's what matters to these people starving for attention. Fuck everybody else.

Maybe she was attacked and maybe not, but this is the theme nowadays when anybody can just dump whatever they want on these social media platforms. Doesn't matter if it's true or false, as long as it gets the clicks. I find it all repulsive and refuse to partake in any of these platforms. I do watch YouTube though.

As a side note, I just found out what this Tik Tok site was from my girlfriend a few weeks ago. It's basically like YouTube for people with ADD that can't focus for more than 30 seconds. Repulsive some of the trash on there.

Found this bitch on Facebook

Screenshot_20211221-181542_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20211221-181601_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20211221-181640_Messenger.jpg

Please get to the bottom of where Cotton Eye Joe went. We don’t know where he comes from, and we know not where he does go.

Also, we suspect he may be with Carmen Sandiego. If you can locate her, most of the late 1980s will be very happy.

If you have time, we also need answers on whether Woody Harrelson’s dad teamed up with Ted Cruz’s dad to shoot JFK. That one should be a quick yes/no. I think it’s a very strong maybe.

We appreciate your exhaustive investigative skills being put to good use.

Please get to the bottom of where Cotton Eye Joe went. We don’t know where he comes from, and we know not where he does go.

Also, we suspect he may be with Carmen Sandiego. If you can locate her, most of the late 1980s will be very happy.

If you have time, we also need answers on whether Woody Harrelson’s dad teamed up with Ted Cruz’s dad to shoot JFK. That one should be a quick yes/no. I think it’s a very strong maybe.

We appreciate your exhaustive investigative skills being put to good use.

How does Nic Cage fit into all of this?

It’s much better to attack people without the complete story and without you having any practical standing when you actually know them.

While you read this, the small island nation of Cuba is pumping out well-trained, ruthless poker anglers at a tremendous rate. Where is that expose? Who’s going to stop that?

It’s much better to attack people without the complete story and without you having any practical standing when you actually know them.

While you read this, the small island nation of Cuba is pumping out well-trained, ruthless poker anglers at a tremendous rate. Where is that expose? Who’s going to stop that?
This guy's asking the burning questions here.

I think climate change means their island will be sunk in another 5 months

Just smoke some grass and listen to some tunes bro, unplug from the internet. I'm sorry, but you fell right into this woman's trap and engaged her. Never pay attention to this kind of crap and you're never annoyed by it.

Surprisingly enough I have never smoked pot. Probably why I am filled with midget rage

Surprisingly enough I have never smoked pot. Probably why I am filled with midget rage
I don't anymore like my teens and 20s, but it'll mellow you out man. Makes gaming a helluva lot of fun too, and I know you like to game. Just don't abuse it all day and you're good. Pass it to the left homeslice.

Just smoke some grass and listen to some tunes bro, unplug from the internet. I'm sorry, but you fell right into this woman's trap and engaged her. Never pay attention to this kind of crap and you're never annoyed by it.
This is very true, but I just can’t help myself sometimes..LOL.

Nextdoor: “Please don’t let your “fur babies” out, it’s going to be cold tonight”…

Me: Please STFU, your “fur baby” has a f*cking FUR body suit. I think it can handle 30 min in 45 degree weather. You’d think all the squirrels and rabbits died every winter and just magically re-appear in the spring”

Nextdoor: “all hell breaks lose”

My wife yells at me “are you calling people stupid on Nextdoor again”:mad:

I see the error of my ways and turn off the email notifications.. until they magically re-appear…lol. Seriously, they do, they just turn them back on :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom