Tik Toker Claims She Was Followed Home From Gym And Assaulted (1 Viewer)

Yes I read it, you were pretty clear and my comprehension skills are fine.

I'm going to leave this site shortly because I can't bear it anymore, but you should f*ck off too, you sour old douche.
What's with the personal attacks?

You do need to work on your reading skills. And maybe take a look at your life and why you're so angry.

I wrote someone called her a bitch (see post 48) and made jokes about harassment (see post 51). I think it was all in jest and the posters don't have actual ill intent but it's part of the culture that treats women poorly. I didn't write that anyone supported OP harassing the woman.

Get a grip. Go throw a shrimp on a bbq. Feel better. Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
I think the biggest problem here stems from your assumption that you are 100% correct in your read on her. Is her story fishy? Sure. Is it possible she's lying? Yes. Perhaps it's even likely that she's lying. But what if she's not? What if you're wrong @Anthony Martino? What if her encounter was actually far worse than what she shared and that the reason it sounded fishy was because she left out some important details which were just too embarrassing for her to want to talk about? I agree that her story doesn't exactly add up, but what if you're wrong?

There is a similar underlying problem here as there was with your prior covid infection accounts. You were 100% convinced that you contracted covid in January 2020 and again in late Feb or early March of 2020. Nobody could convince you otherwise despite the odds of that being true are somewhere in the 1 in hundreds of millions range. I would encourage you to try to adjust your confidence levels in things you believe to be true. Try asking yourself, "what if I'm wrong?" more often. Especially when the costs of being wrong are particularly high (like falsely accusing a sexual assault victim of faking her story).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom