Wanted Tigers or Chicken Coop (NAGB Something) - Shuffle Stack (~10 Chips) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okku

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hey guys!

Got some interest from a buddy of mine that he's looking for a shuffle stack of Tiger Palace chips or Chicken Coops or something similar to that. If anyone has something like 10 chips that they are willing to spare to someone that has never had something like them before would be greatly appreciated!

"More so flash colours is what I’m hoping for. I guess like the tiger chips or in that kind of pattern. Blaze orange. Hot pink neon green kind of thing."

Please let me know! Anything will work.

He just wants nice and colorful chips with nice spots? Because there’s a ton of cheaper RHC chips to dip your toe in before you blow a bag on TP chips. If he wants colorful chips I prolly have a few laying around I could spare.

He just wants nice and colorful chips with nice spots? Because there’s a ton of cheaper RHC chips to dip your toe in before you blow a bag on TP chips. If he wants colorful chips I prolly have a few laying around I could spare.
I've been trying to search some things for him too. He really wants something like Tigers or something similar. I'll keep this up and keep looking, but if I find something he likes I'll close this off.

Send me what you got though!

I have what's left of my Tiger sample set that I don't need and I can confirm tomorrow, but guessing it is around 10 chips. More than happy to sell them if he wants them. All the tigers are different though, so is he okay with a mixed stack?

PM me if that is something he is interested in. I'll check the actual numbers tomorrow and let you know.

Actually, I just found a semi recent photo of what's left and it looks like there are 11 + 1 larger... the pink quarter and green .50 are gone...

I bought the sample set of 41 for $400 so I am at $10 a chip.

20230223_103011.jpg

Actually, I just found a semi recent photo of what's left and it looks like there are 11 + 1 larger... the pink quarter and green .50 are gone...

I bought the sample set of 41 for $400 so I am at $10 a chip.

View attachment 1099022
Sounds good! Thanks for posting this. I’ll send this along too and see what kind of response I get tomorrow.

Sounds good! Thanks for posting this. I’ll send this along too and see what kind of response I get tomorrow.
I just looked at the stack and realized that the $20 chip is gone as well. So I have 10 at 39mm and 1 at 43mm. I will do all 11 chips for $105 shipped if he wants them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom