GB Completed Tigerhawk Card Room dealer button group buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great choices.

I hate to change mine, but let’s go with 3 of each for 9 total, please.

You guys are awesome. Thanks for the orders. Very happy with how the designs look. For those of you that have done this before, how long is the turnaround typically? Assuming the order is placed next Monday?

I don't have the Paulson poker chip bug (yet), but I've definitely got the dealer button bug. I am not a collector of anything, but I think I will definitely be collecting DBs in the future. Especially since they are such a reasonable price. Next I will have to decide how to display my future collection.

So if anyone sees future group buys for dealer buttons, if you could please tag me I would appreciate it.

Last call … planning to place the order on Monday as long as all payments have been received.

Last edited:
@Himewad Have you issued payment instructions? If so may have missed them. A friendly reminder to increase my order to 3 of each - 9 total.

Order window is closed. All payments have been received, and the order has been placed.

Thanks for your interest. Will update with an ETA and will post pictures as soon as the buttons arrive.

Last edited:
Dealer Buttons arrived today! Will get them in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for supporting my first group buy!

B7B20562-5DFD-4F7E-BE56-7EF83C8AE1B4.jpeg

40227170-B620-4D0E-A1BB-553143529A4F.jpeg

How did I miss this? In for the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom