Tiger Trading (1 Viewer)

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Straight Flush
Tourney Director
Supporter
Reaction score
As much more info is being released about the upcoming sale, I'm trying to get ahead of the game and lineup some potential trading partners. I have two issues.

1) It looks like the predetermined sets must be all primary or all secondary. My preferred set would be a mix.
2) The cash sets as listed today all include $25 chips. I prefer $20 chips. I've asked if that small substitution might be allowed, so we will see.

From Ken's post today, I would be buying this set, with my preferred variation given

$0.25/$0.50 (600 Chips)
100 x $0.25 secondary
200 x $1 secondary
200 x $5 primary
80 x $25 (don't need these)
20 x $100s primary

Then if I'm allowed two add on racks, I would get one more rack of 5s and one rack of $20s.

I'd like to set up trading partners who might also want chips from both sets. Since my preferred $20 is also the primary, it might make sense to buy the primary set and try to trade for secondary fracs and $1s. But probably not, because...

... Because, on the other hand, the secondary $5s and $100s might be easier to trade than the primary fracs and $1s. Also the secondary $25s might be easier to move as well. No idea so willing to go either way if I have a firm agreement. Plus, if I HAVE TO, I can live with all secondary. Hell, they are all gorgeous, so I can live with all primary too... LOL.

Anyone here in the opposite boat as me? Want secondary $5s, $20s or $25s, and hundos, but primary quarters and $1s?

As one final point, I might be willing to trade 2 barrels of $5s for two barrels of quarters, if that also interests anyone.

I guess the biggest monkey wrench in all this is that there are no guarantees that anyone I make an agreement with, or me, will definitely get a set. So probably safest for me to plan on going secondary, since that would be my preference if I didn't end up making any trades.

I'm planning to buy the secondary $0.25/$0.50 (600 chips) set, but will only keep the two racks of $1s. I'm hoping to sell or trade the rest for two racks of primary $0.25s.
I've shifted gears and now aiming for a primary set. I'm also adding arc yellow $20s and worried about dirty stacks with the yellow quarters. I want to see them all in person, but I may be able to trade one rack of primary for one rack of secondary quarters.

Just throwing it out there that if anybody's grabbing a secondary tiger set, I'd appreciate it if you can pick me up an extra rack of quarters (radiant red 25-cent pieces), and obviously I'll cover the extra costs involved. Not sure if it makes sense for me to send money directly to the vendor, or to the buyer first, but we can figure that out in the next week.

I found this thread after posting my own about a possible trading partner.

I will attempt to obtain a Tiger Palace Primary cash set. Although I think the $.25 chip is the best looking of all the Tiger chips, the $.50 chip works better in my regular $.50/$1 game. If I am fortunate enough to obtain a set, I would like to trade it for a rack of $.50 primary chips if someone would use a Tiger Ticket to buy the rack. I also would pay the $100 difference in price for add-on racks.

Tiger Fracs.jpg

I've shifted gears and now aiming for a primary set. I'm also adding arc yellow $20s and worried about dirty stacks with the yellow quarters. I want to see them all in person, but I may be able to trade one rack of primary for one rack of secondary quarters.
Haha, you sound like me. Changing your mind every 26 minutes....

I found this thread after posting my own about a possible trading partner.

I will attempt to obtain a Tiger Palace Primary cash set. Although I think the $.25 chip is the best looking of all the Tiger chips, the $.50 chip works better in my regular $.50/$1 game. If I am fortunate enough to obtain a set, I would like to trade it for a rack of $.50 primary chips if someone would use a Tiger Ticket to buy the rack. I also would pay the $100 difference in price for add-on racks.

Tiger Fracs.jpg
So what are you getting with your tiger ticket? More $5s? $20s?

I double clutched and ended up NOT buying a primary set. I will probably forever kick myself for making this decision, but I think I'm ok with it at the moment...

Or not...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom