Found Tiger Primary $1k, NCV Blaze Claw, or $5 secondary for Secondary $1 by Rack OR Barrel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublebooyah85

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I have the following tigers and am willing trade rack for rack no cash difference for secondary $1.

Or we can do barrel for a barrel if we get 5 participants. Pretty awesome offer if you ask me!

43mm NCV Blaze Claws
39mm Primary $1K
39mm Secondary $5

26200918-1591-4A1E-AC88-8C3080DB8791.jpeg

CD4EEA94-9F36-4F2B-B696-1688CAB80839.jpeg

023EEE84-4FE8-4F84-828D-574EEA268C1B.jpeg

WANT BARRELS OR RACK
1678930737733.jpeg

Ok, I was going to suggest Tiger T25K in the event that you strike out on Secondary $1's and were using a red $5. T25K is one of the most underrated Tiger chips IMO.

DJJERXp.jpg
Those and the 5K primary
Yum
Those blue are almost perfect old school Sams $1

Ok, I was going to suggest Tiger T25K in the event that you strike out on Secondary $1's and were using a red $5. T25K is one of the most underrated Tiger chips IMO.

DJJERXp.jpg

The T25Ks are my favorite chip in the entire TP lineup. Didn't think they would be, but when I got my sample set, in person, they stood out.

That said, I'm really partial to 3D14s. Three of my four favorite Tigers are hotstamps -- T100K is #2, sec quarter is #3 and T100 is #4.

You could build a sick, sick, Cali cash shaped inlay relabel set from TP hotstamps:

T500/T5/T25 -> quarter
T25K -> $1
T1K -> $5
T100 -> $20
T100K -> $100

I hope someone does. I just don't have $10K to spare in my chipping budget right now :/

The T25Ks are my favorite chip in the entire TP lineup. Didn't think they would be, but when I got my sample set, in person, they stood out.

That said, I'm really partial to 3D14s. Three of my four favorite Tigers are hotstamps -- T100K is #2, sec quarter is #3 and T100 is #4.

You could build a sick, sick, Cali cash shaped inlay relabel set from TP hotstamps:

T500/T5/T25 -> quarter
T25K -> $1
T1K -> $5
T100 -> $20
T100K -> $100

I hope someone does. I just don't have $10K to spare in my chipping budget right now :/
I might be doing just that myself with some of mine. I think the 3d14s flying under the radar right now due to being overshadowed by the bright and shiny complex cash chips.
Most want playable sets here in the beginning. As time passes I predict more unique customizations are sought after and would wager many of the hotstamps will be very helpful for those custom relabels.

I might be doing just that myself with some of mine. I think the 3d14s flying under the radar right now due to being overshadowed by the bright and shiny complex cash chips.
Most want playable sets here in the beginning. As time passes I predict more unique customizations are sought after and would wager many of the hotstamps will be very helpful for those custom relabels.
dont condone HS murdering!

I might be doing just that myself with some of mine.
Oh man, can't wait to see what you come up with!
I think the 3d14s flying under the radar right now due to being overshadowed by the bright and shiny complex cash chips.
You know, chip sets are kind of like houses/apartments. The best values are usually fixer uppers, but to make those work, you really need some construction/design expertise or connections, along with vision and a lot of patience. An unsavvy home buyer embarking on a big fixer upper could be in for a world of pain.

I've realized that with both homes and chips, I'm more of a "move in ready" type lol. When the Tigers were first announced, I was immediately drawn to the hotstamps, but I couldn't figure out how to make it work for me for a cash set, and I didn't have the vision/foresight to realize that if I even bought the smallest possible hotstamp set, I'd then be in position to buy lots more racks of the higher denom hotstamps. And even if I did, I don't have the milling expertise to save the extra $2-3k that would cost.

The cash sets are move in ready. The finishes, appliances, everything done well and tastefully. No need to have a brother-in-law contractor or a cousin in interior design :)

Looking to get a rack of secondary $1s to pair with RPC T1K as the $5. Tribute to Lakeshores. Commonly referred to as Fakeshores here on PCF.
Those and the 5K primary
Yum
Those blue are almost perfect old school Sams $1
I like the tribute idea with the Fakeshores. I keep coming back to this idea for a tribute type set. Keep the inlay similar to the original design but changing the text. Ex. Instead of Sam's Town, It would be "Mad Town" for Madison, WI. Instead of Nitro Club, it would be "Madison Club" or something. IDK

1678970974529.png
UrOz5u0.jpg

I like the tribute idea with the Fakeshores. I keep coming back to this idea for a tribute type set. Keep the inlay similar to the original design but changing the text. Ex. Instead of Sam's Town, It would be "Mad Town" for Madison, WI. Instead of Nitro Club, it would be "Madison Club" or something. IDK

View attachment 1100320
UrOz5u0.jpg
Didn't remember that with the Coke Giraffe $5s
YUP!! Love that throwback tribute with the Sam's and Nitro $5s

View attachment 1100320
UrOz5u0.jpg
Booyah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom