Tiger Palace - Secondary (Cali) Cash Sales (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buttons were only included with the hot stamp tournament sets...and not with either cash sets... some may have received one as a part of a trade I may have done or for various other reasons...but they were not advertised nor were they included as part of the cash sets...

TBH, their incredible popularity has been a bit of a surprise... I will try to make some available with racks sales as well.

rule of thumb: if it has a tiger on it, we want it

1675191253449.png

Some spot patterns that were used in the secondary set have been or were already discontinued. That's why there's a "premium"...
Thanks for that info. I wondered why, especially since they're all sharp sets.

Before I backed out, I was going to get an extra rack of fives. That's pretty much the work horse chip in my .50 game lol
"Work horse chip"...that's cool.

Congrats to all who got a set of the Secondary (Cali). Is there any chance that there will be a Tiger Palace tribute cards mold/no mold group buy in the near future? It is about as close as I am going to come to owning a set.

Congrats to all who got a set of the Secondary (Cali). Is there any chance that there will be a Tiger Palace tribute cards mold/no mold group buy in the near future? It is about as close as I am going to come to owning a set.

No

The chip designers have explicitly stated they would not authorize artwork for cards molds or ceramics.

do uv pics of the whole line up!
After looking at my sample set under UV, I have determined the following facts:

1. At least one part of every Tiger Palace Chip (either the base color or at least one stripe color) is florescent.
    coincidence-think.gif
    Some of you may have figured this out. They don't call colors like "arc yellow" and "blaze orange" for nothing.
  2. Only the cash primary and secondary 5k and 25k have the "security" top hat and cane florescent logo over the face of the inlay.
I'll see about getting close up of each chip. Might take me a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom