Tiger Palace Custom Home Paulsons? What's The Story? (2 Viewers)

dajebriza

Pair
Reaction score
I just popped in and see threads showcasing what looks like a huge custom order from Paulson for the Tiger Palace chips, that appear to be custom home sets. I don't have the time to sift through all the threads to find out how these came to be. Can anyone give me a brief synopsis of how this set came into existence despite Paulson's refusal to sell to the home market, or at least point me to a thread or two of relevance?

The super quick version:
It all started with 2 tigers...
73vhwvr4xk851.jpg

$30,000 will get you a Curacao gaming license. 30,000 chip order from Paulson is another $30,000. That's $2 a chip, not bad. Flip 20,000 of that order to PCF for $10 a chip. Profit?

I just popped in and see threads showcasing what looks like a huge custom order from Paulson for the Tiger Palace chips, that appear to be custom home sets. I don't have the time to sift through all the threads to find out how these came to be. Can anyone give me a brief synopsis of how this set came into existence despite Paulson's refusal to sell to the home market, or at least point me to a thread or two of relevance?
No info has been publicised on how exactly these chips were allowed, but for speculation based on the open, public sales its fair to assume that either GPI agreed the chips were bought specifically for resale, or at the very least they were sold without any illegitimate backstory potentially putting @kk405 at any risk when openly reselling them. Maybe we'll get more details down the line, along with hopefully some total numbers produced just for the curious chippers out there.

Regardless they are an incredibly well made set taking full advantage of the bright paulson color palette. And relatively reasonably priced, comparatively speaking based on other recent NAGB chip sales, so kudos for that to the seller.

$30,000 will get you a Curacao gaming license. 30,000 chip order from Paulson is another $30,000. That's $2 a chip
I can personally guarantee you that's wishful thinking, and nowhere near reality.

I can personally guarantee you that's wishful thinking, and nowhere near reality.
Oh
Well I know someone who got a set before the COMMUNITY EQUITY all fair public sale

Their cost for a 600 chip set was $1200

I have zero reason to not believe their account of purchasing said set of chips

Oh
Well I know someone who got a set before the COMMUNITY EQUITY all fair public sale

Their cost for a 600 chip set was $1200

I have zero reason to not believe their account of purchasing said set of chips
I said nothing about anybody's accounting. Only that getting 30k THC chips from Paulson for $30,000 is a pipe dream fantasy. Guaranteed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom