Found Tiger Palace $5 Primary (1 rack) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I’ve flip flopped back and forth, but I need 1 MOAR rack.

**I promise this will be the last time I place another (futile) ad for these**

Just 1 Rack please…
image.jpg

I have things I could trade, potentially. I’m hoping someone wants to trim an extra and let me buy it. I know this is an unlikely scenario. Id consider trading certain items I have. If you have an extra rack, please PM me what it will take to trade or shake loose.

I’m so close to a proverbial finish line for my cash set. Any help is appreciated. Thanks for stopping by at least!

still hungry!

Have some Black NCV, Green NCV, and/or Yellow NCV. Take your pick and mix the barrels. Not a problem. I’ll break up any of the racks to suit your needs if you’ll hook up a rack of $5P.

What else, I’ve got a whole world of samples that I’ll trade…

4F49CF5A-25DE-4014-9283-3C572EB4E335.pngBE1C373D-24F7-4B13-BE3D-6566F471D204.pngB9513EB2-E107-433C-B634-8D4845519553.pngAEE9CD5E-B19F-4970-A625-F4E1C0A55B4D.png67390EF3-074E-4A0A-8CB7-09FABDB10BEC.png63CCD0EF-856A-4970-84F5-2572D553D264.png

I’ve also got maybe a few other items, and I’d have a hard time letting go, but I’m sort of antsy over these darn tigers and I’m liable to make stupid mistakes with my chips. Take advantage!

Thanks for stopping by! As always

Love those prim $5s (and $25s). Kind of wish I would have hopped aboard that train!
Yep. Living in deep regret each passing day. Unable to really get where I want to go but still not so bad since I have a few I can play with.

But ya, stupid to not try and score a set in the beginning and not have to trade away stuff I need and love to get ahead.

Yep. Living in deep regret each passing day. Unable to really get where I want to go but still not so bad since I have a few I can play with.

But ya, stupid to not try and score a set in the beginning and not have to trade away stuff I need and love to get ahead.
The sec $5s are being sold and there was less of them. I think primary $5s may shake loose once people see how much they play w the Tigers maybe?

Wish I had a rack for the dunes sample. That’s a fair trade.
Thanks pal! Appreciate the sentiment. I’m throwing my personal kitchen sink at this. Lol!

Probably pointless, but I will say, if someone sells me a rack, I promise to leave PCF and stay away. One less competitor.

A rack of $5s would retire my broke ass!

The sec $5s are being sold and there was less of them. I think primary $5s may shake loose once people see how much they play w the Tigers maybe?
Wish I knew.

I did not think the $5s were gonna be the challenge . That’s a surprise for me somehow.

Ahhhhh well, Craig. For someone who came very late to this party, like I started to go after them, after I got my sample set.

No complaints here. Just want MOAR!

I’m also thrilled with my stamps set. So I’m in Tiger gold!

So I don’t know if I’m at liberty to just go and name
a dude who did me a solid through talks on PM. I’m always eager to share my excitement and joy, but don’t feel right to just identify them.

Like he has helped give three of my sets a major boost and he’s always thinking of others.

I’m left a bit speechless today! Got a hard to find rack and well, I just am overjoyed!

Thanks to this person. You know who you are, and my sets, once felted, will have conversational pieces that can be discussed over some hands of poker and your name will always be mentioned! Love it man!

Happy Easter! Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom