Ticketmaster problems (1 Viewer)

Dane

High Hand
Reaction score
So I guess this is a long shot but... I've bought plane tickets and all to San Francisco (I live in Denmark). I'm going to see the game between Golden State Warriors and Spurs. At least I thought I was. After buying tickets to the game i get a mail with a link to Ticketmaster for a ticket transfer. No matter what I do I can't sign in to Ticketmaster. I've tried several browsers with or without inkognito and I've used my phone and iPad. Same result. I'm stuck at Ticketmaster writing that they have send a confirmation code to my phone number but I never recieve any. Have you guys ever tried that? Is it not possible to log in from Europe? Sorry I know this is way off topic!

Ticketmaster Danmark Service Center +45 38 48 16 30 (Monday - Friday: 10.00 - 16.30).
Ticketmaster Danmark Business Service: +45 38 48 16 35 (Monday - Friday: 10.00 - 16.30

Have you tried using a VPN to connect to a US server and then logging in?

Never mind this may not solve your problem as it’s probably trying to send the code to a US phone number and I’m guessing the number format is different since you’re in Denmark

Thanks. The danish support can't help. That' what they said, and from what I've read the US support is a voice mail... But thanks!

Ticketmaster US does not send confirmation texts to international numbers, you need a US number to make it work. That’s probably what’s going on.

TicketMaster’s US/Canada support Twitter account @TMFanSupport was able to help me with a ticketing issue in the past.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom