Throwing chips away (1 Viewer)

GavinMcresty

High Hand
Reaction score
Have you ever thrown any chips away? Why did you do it? Did you buy replacements? Was it a difficult decision at all or were they not really worth much anyway? I have never had to throw any away luckily. They have never been extensively damaged or anything like that.

Sure...I tested the durability of some Paulson home retail chips a while back. I threw them out after I broke them.

Well considering I don't have a solid, expensive, quality set yet, so I'd have no problem throwing away the ones I have now. Or not throwing them away, but maybe give them away. I hate throwing away things someone else can use.

I've actually only thrown away one set of chips, but they were destroyed when my garage was flooded. Other than that, I keep almost all my sets. I feel its like, being able to customize every time I play a home game. I can use a different set of chips, some cheap, some expensive. The ones I don't care about, the cheapos, I give to my wife, she makes craft things with them; coasters and stuff.

Only chips I ever tossed were plastic little disc chips that I could not give away to anyone :D

I throw them away if they somehow broke or are dirty or used to a point it's just not nice anymore. Of course I wouldn#t do that with chips that are special to me.

I have never thrown a chip away, I still have a set of dice chips. I just can't bring myself to throwing them away even though I will never use them and can't give them away.

I have never thrown a chip away, I still have a set of dice chips. I just can't bring myself to throwing them away even though I will never use them and can't give them away.
Well, you are not forced to do it, are you? Be glad you still have them. How often we throw something away and after a time we miss it?

Well, you are not forced to do it, are you? Be glad you still have them. How often we throw something away and after a time we miss it?
My wife says I am a pack rat, she wants me to get rid of them. I will eventually find a use for them, like everything I keep :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom