Three Putt Poker Table (1 Viewer)

What a sweet set up!
I (insert big ole heart here) 3 Putt Poker!
Missing one thing though... Me!
image.jpeg

Can't wait to see the action shots, Josh. Beautiful chips, beautiful table.

No love for the chairs Jack? LOL...jk...I know they're hideous but they're so comfy and the price was right. :)

No love for the chairs Jack? LOL...jk...I know they're hideous but they're so comfy and the price was right. :)

Lol they're a hundred times better than the chairs I'll spend 8+ hours sitting in at a home game tonight.

1 for 1 on the new table. Booked a modest win last night but I'll rarely complain about being in the black. 6-handed most of the night but I'm a quality over quantity guy. Rotating orbits of NL Hold Em and PL Omaha (hi only as I ease the crew into this) for half the night until I introduced SOHE and the guys were hooked. Here are a few of the better pics I was able to take. Enjoy :)

B2hnbij.jpg

eVxapRC.jpg

GkYWyLi.jpg

M6Gbjy9.jpg

zOZMXPl.jpg

gyfD2UF.jpg

kpvCQyY.jpg

LfFWf12.jpg

CGK2NoD.jpg

2ZXbS8d.jpg

yfcmH8F.jpg

q4SOPas.jpg

CAFgUrZ.jpg

DrjWveq.jpg

f2EwXXy.jpg

a0s4ujy.jpg

mSdeNRT.jpg

RvCCOmX.jpg

80Xq4XC.jpg

7T631Dn.jpg

chairs confirmed awesome..

I actually don't think they look hideous at all. Ya, might prefer black or someone like that, but there are chairs way, way uglier. AND I'm a function over form kinda guy. I'd rather they were comfy. When you're sitting in them, you're looking at the table/chips, not the chair you're sitting in.

Awesome chips, awesome table. Are those the Fournier Congress cards you're using? If so, those are my absolute favorite cards at the moment.

Awesome pics. Epic chips/table setup.

I hope you taught that person who doesn't feel the need to use a drink holder (in that last pic.) a lesson. How dare they! I know T-Chan's cloth are pretty resilent to moisture but I would put that guy in the corner for awhile....after roughing him up for a bit. :D

Awesome pics. Epic chips/table setup.

I hope you taught that person who doesn't feel the need to use a drink holder (in that last pic.) a lesson. How dare they! I know T-Chan's cloth are pretty resilent to moisture but I would put that guy in the corner for awhile....after roughing him up for a bit. :D

Heh...that was after everyone was gone and I was starting to clean up. I realized I hadn't taken an post-game pic yet and wanted to take one before I forgot. They know to use cupholders - I've trained them well :)

I keep coming back to this thread for more. The green on green on green is just fantastic. Obviously it suits the theme perfectly, but I might have to steal the idea for a three-tone, single-color scheme when I get a custom felt done.

Reactions: 72o
Just realized: the only table where cupholders in the playing surface would have been ok. I could 3-putt from seat 1 to seat 4.

Gorgeous table sir.

I've always said cup holders on the play surface are a horrible idea since it's like playing golf with the chips, but I think courage has hit on the one missed opportunity with this tables design.

:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom