Three Putt Poker Table (1 Viewer)

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Finally....

Sold my table earlier this year and then never got around to making this until now. More pics later but you get the idea. The halogen light in the shop really f'ed with the colors. The green is very bright (almost neon) in person. Hoping to get a game together on Friday night.

Details:
44" x 92"
5" rail
Chanman cloth w/ J5 design
Chocolate padded suede rail covering (this shit is so soft...and much stretchier than the non-padded suede I was originally going to use)
Folding legs from Rockler

So proud of myself for building this by myself. Not bad for the kid of a shop teacher that never took a shop class :LOL: :laugh: I'm bringing her home tonight :cool:

Last edited:
Such a great table and cloth to go with a great set of chips. Lets see pics with chips on table now.

So glad to see one of the best sets get one of the best tables. All custom sets should be so lucky. Nice build!

Fantastic felt and build! Win all the things.

Looks great! This is motivation to get my table built so I can display my chanman cloth too!

Thanks everyone :) I forgot to give credit to J5 for his help with the artwork and design for this.

So glad to see one of the best sets get one of the best tables. All custom sets should be so lucky. Nice build!

^This x1,000^

Great table Josh! Looking forward to the action shots.

tagr9by.jpg

rlEe5Eh.jpg

Yy1AUae.jpg

pRD8on5.jpg

ShOLOdT.jpg

jP2JfRv.jpg

8aemQ3c.jpg

084UlsM.jpg

V3a5aA7.jpg

I still love that canvas with the Three-Putt Poker cash set printed on it, and those two posters are awesome! Mrs. Slayer is a definite keeper!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom