Three Putt Poker $20 Plaque Mock-Up (1 Viewer)

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
image.jpg

Really stoked about this one. Just wanted to share. Just gotta work with J5 on the edges and then figure out what size I want to go with.

Amazing addition! For cash set I think the 68mm version are perfect. Not too large for space consideration but baller. I have 60+ of them in my Argosy tourney set and love 'em. What edge stuff is in play, or is it a surprise? [emoji12]

Thanks for the input re: size. I'm going to have to cut out some real life mock-ups for comparison...I was actually thinking about going bigger with these but now you've got me thinking (scary...)

The bigger the better! You want to scare your opponents when these are pushed to the center of the table!

The artwork on these looks great! Can't wait to see the final product!

Another vote here for the baby-size plaques. The small footprint combined with the substantial thickness makes them huge winners imo, especially as a larger cash denomination.

Regarding the artwork..... I'd probably downsize everything just a tad (not much, but a little). Slightly smaller corner arcs, slightly smaller center graphic. I think slightly smaller artwork will create a less-busy look and also match your existing chips better. Wouldn't change a thing otherwise; totally love the layout and the bright colors.

I agree with BG, maybe not the main graphic but definitively the text needs to be reduced in my opinion. I also think the corners need to be reduced.

What about trying to make the corners look like golf balls with the dimples? Might make it too busy and difficult to pull off, but when I first looked at it that was a snap thought.

^^^ I would go with AA and 88 plaque then later on if you add a hundo plaque use the Tropicana size or the 5000 with the sunset...

As someone that loves Poker and Golf I can't help but give all the praise in the world to the creator of this set (and everyone who had a hand in its creation)
With that in mind, the addition of the plaque to the set is taking it to another level! Absolutely beautiful design and dynamic colors! I can't wait to see the finished product pr0n (starting stacks, splash pots, castles)
I can honestly say that if I had the chance to own a personalized set of these, I would sell every other set and chip I own and not look back!
Congrats sir! You've got a real winner here!

As someone that loves Poker and Golf I can't help but give all the praise in the world to the creator of this set (and everyone who had a hand in its creation)
With that in mind, the addition of the plaque to the set is taking it to another level! Absolutely beautiful design and dynamic colors! I can't wait to see the finished product pr0n (starting stacks, splash pots, castles)
I can honestly say that if I had the chance to own a personalized set of these, I would sell every other set and chip I own and not look back!
Congrats sir! You've got a real winner here!

Wow. thank you so much for the kind words!!! :)

I have 50 of the smaller plaques and 50 of one of the medium sized plaques and I agree with Courage and BG smaller is better. If you do a hundo go bigger. I can send you a OWPS medium sized if you need a sample. Just lmk.

Okay, reaching out to the creative minds here. Any ideas for edge design? I'm at a bit of a loss. I don't want them to be just solid black nor do I necessarily need/want the denom or any text (will this even print well on the edges??). Maybe some sort of pattern incorporating golf tees?

Okay, reaching out to the creative minds here. Any ideas for edge design? I'm at a bit of a loss. I don't want them to be just solid black nor do I necessarily need/want the denom or any text (will this even print well on the edges??). Maybe some sort of pattern incorporating golf tees?
Tees, balls and flags all came to mind.

I have 50 of the smaller plaques and 50 of one of the medium sized plaques and I agree with Courage and BG smaller is better. If you do a hundo go bigger. I can send you a OWPS medium sized if you need a sample. Just lmk.

Thanks much for the offer but I'm good on the sample front :)

Big fan of these. If I do an add on to donkwoods it would be $100 plaque

Golf balls initially came to mind for edges if there is room to accommodate them. I'd go sparse though, widely spaced or perhaps even just 1 per side centered.

I'd go with a ball dimples pattern -- and it won't matter if they aren't perfectly centered either (common issue with ceramic dealer button and plaque edges), probably won't even notice. No doubt J5 could come up with something spectacular along those lines... unique, and fit the theme perfectly.

I like the above suggestions. Another that comes to mind is criss-crossed golf clubs... Think skull and cross bones. Except no skull and clubs instead of bones. Also like the idea of the corner denoms dimpled like a golf ball.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom