Traded Three Matsui racks for ....... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxB

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
...... Matsui Horseshoe chips of course :D

I have five racks, and I only need two with the new case that I am using to store these awesome chips in. Not to mention, five racks is not enough for all the chips (I have 838 chips now). I figured instead of them sitting in my poker bin of hardly needed stuff, someone might want them. And since they are Matsui racks, those that want them might have some extra odd ball chips. Looking for Horseshoe chips only, if you have a small amount of extras and would rather have the racks. Ideally my biggest needs are 25's (8 of them), hot pink 500's (8 of them) ,T5k's (7 of them), and v2 T25k's (3 of them) but beggars can't be choosers (I don't need 5's though). Throw me an offer in bright plastic goodness that you are comfortable with ... I don't care about even numbers in the racks. I'll pay the shipping for the racks if you pay the shipping for the chips.

PS: Yes I like the v2 T25k chips better, even though they are not square edge... and I'm not afraid to say it :tup:

I forgot to mention... if you want to trade, but have an extra few remaining chips over the trade amount, I'll be happy to throw a few bucks your way for them if they are in my biggest need list.

I was going to ship all three together to keep the cost down (and to make it easy)

I was going to ship all three together to keep the cost down (and to make it easy)

How many v2s for all 3, if you would accept that? I don’t have other denominations to offer unfortunately.

How many v2s for all 3, if you would accept that? I don’t have other denominations to offer unfortunately.

All T25k works. I am going to get some cash chips from the soon to be group buy to make as T100k for a high roller set :)
Maybe a dozen if you think that's ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom