Thread crapping (1 Viewer)

Thread crapping

Attachments

• E0F33985-F849-40AD-9C87-B0EF2FB49AC7.jpeg
    E0F33985-F849-40AD-9C87-B0EF2FB49AC7.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 126
Just happened to me last night. Bump for the reminder.
Recommend using the report feature and moving on. Personally. I don’t like to see a bunch of back-and-forth whinging about perceived slights masquerading as “site content”. If you need to clear the air with a member, send them a PM. Bumping a friendly reminder thread like this one whenever you feel slighted feels counterproductive toward making PCF a better place. Just my $0.02….

IMO the classified are a willing buyer willing seller marketplace...and pricing differences happened in open marketplaces:

- like the price , dibs and buy
- don't like the price, also dibs and buy :unsure:
This is so true, it harder to not sell clay/high end plastic within an hour (I mean it sold within minutes or seconds in many cases) in PCF

Agree, lots of thread crapping lately. Only slightly less annoying but certainly not against the rules is thread puffing where 16 people who have no interest in actually buying the chips comment on what a great deal they are.
Especially when it's not a particularly good deal, which is most of the time, lol

The site enforces the no thread crapping policy. There is no precrime devision here, so we end up trying to clean the mess after the fact and enforcing the policy with common sense. And a mod needs to be aware of it.
Report violations and don’t contribute to the problem by thread crapping or responding to a thread crapper in a WTS thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom