Thread crapping (1 Viewer)

What the hell. I guess I didn’t realize how bad things have gotten.

Posted a rack for sale; instant thread crapping post and multiple “haha” emojis. All deleted by admin, which I appreciate. But need to take out the trash also….

What the hell. I guess I didn’t realize how bad things have gotten.

Posted a rack for sale; instant thread crapping post and multiple “haha” emojis. All deleted by admin, which I appreciate. But need to take out the trash also….
Trash? Really? I mean, yeah it’s against the rules, and it’s arguably rude, but trash? Seems harsh.
My bottom line is that if you’ve got something decent for sale, why would you care what some moron has to say about it?

“Take out the trash” = suspend/ban. And I stand by that. Especially after one reapplied their “haha” emoji after it was initially deleted by admin……

“Decent” is objective. And why would I care if someone is trying to negatively impact/influence my sale? Why would I care if someone is trying to paint my ad as unreasonable or a bad deal (seconds! after it’s posted)? Is that a serious question? Because the answers seem obvious.

“Take out the trash” = suspend/ban. And I stand by that. Especially after one reapplied their “haha” emoji after it was initially deleted by admin……

“Decent” is objective. And why would I care if someone is trying to negatively impact/influence my sale? Why would I care if someone is trying to paint my ad as unreasonable or a bad deal (seconds! after it’s posted)? Is that a serious question? Because the answers seem obvious.
You are really bitching about emojis? Thread crapping in sale ads should not be tolerated. But regulating reactions to any post is ridiculous.

Is that a serious question? Because the answers seem obvious.
The answer seems obvious to me to, but I’m guessing it’s different. To me, the answer is that if you’re bothered by people saying your listing is crap, maybe it’s because your listing is crap?
Don’t take this personally - I haven’t looked at your listing; I have no idea what you’re selling. But when I sell something, I know what it’s worth, I list it accordingly, and it sells quickly. Or I lower the price. Or I keep it. If somebody say my listing sucks, oh well, I still have confidence in it.

Trash? Really? I mean, yeah it’s against the rules, and it’s arguably rude, but trash? Seems harsh.
My bottom line is that if you’ve got something decent for sale, why would you care what some moron has to say about it?

Scum of the earth right up there with snitches and chomos. I don’t make the rules, I just enforce them. You better watch yourself in the yard or you’ll see what it really means to get shit on. :mad:

The answer seems obvious to me to, but I’m guessing it’s different. To me, the answer is that if you’re bothered by people saying your listing is crap, maybe it’s because your listing is crap?
Don’t take this personally - I haven’t looked at your listing; I have no idea what you’re selling. But when I sell something, I know what it’s worth, I list it accordingly, and it sells quickly. Or I lower the price. Or I keep it. If somebody say my listing sucks, oh well, I still have confidence in it.
I do exactly that. I’ve lowered the price daily in my recent sales until they sold. Would have absolutely done the same here.

This is my first experience with the way sales are trending here. I agree with the rules in place and think they should be enforced. I think the reasons the rules exist are obvious.

No worries. Not a big seller here. Mostly just offer a few deals and can go the PM only route as others have.

IMG_20230619_132528.gif

Well now that this has been brought back to life..

You are really bitching about emojis? Thread crapping in sale ads should not be tolerated. But regulating reactions to any post is ridiculous.

Not singling @Saoliver cause he looks like minded here, I just have to ask,

Those little things really mean something to people? I mean it’s like stickers at the dentist when I was five to me for the most part. It’s worth people’s time to post them??!! and it’s worth people emotions to receive them? Lol that’s wild.

I imagine a world where when we get rid of all conflict and this is what we’ll be left with, colored pixels in a round shape that guide our lives.

Warfare and conflict will be rediscovered in 3016 by an inadvertent poster who left “that red face thingy that nobody knows what it’s for anymore”.

They will look it up and find out it means a mortal war has been declared by godless heathens who want to eat their babies.

Nuclear war occurs.

Well now that this has been brought back to life..

Not singling @Saoliver cause he looks like minded here, I just have to ask,

Those little things really mean something to people? I mean it’s like stickers at the dentist when I was five to me for the most part. It’s worth people’s time to post them??!! and it’s worth people emotions to receive them? Lol that’s wild.

I imagine a world where when we get rid of all conflict and this is what we’ll be left with, colored pixels in a round shape that guide our lives.

Warfare and conflict will be rediscovered in 3016 by an inadvertent poster who left “that red face thingy that nobody knows what it’s for anymore”.

They will look it up and find out it means a mortal war has been declared by godless heathens who want to eat their babies.

Nuclear war occurs.
Needed to test this out with an angry emoji. I'm gonna hide in my basement now....

Josh and I don’t even communicate via words anymore. We’ve evolved beyond your silly primitive “words”. Emojis are all we have now. That, and the love of a fully loaded baked potato.
We have a mental connection that surpasses verbal. He hears me in his life constantly.... Every time he drives by a supermarket.... A McDonald's... A potato.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom