Thoughts on this table for sale (2 Viewers)

I wonder what you mean by redo the rail? Just reupholster what’s there, or build a whole new one?
I guess if I had a 91 inch table, I’d want to seat more than 7 players. But then I wonder if it’s cost effective to build a whole new rail and replace the felt.
On the other hand, if you like the configuration - dealer cutout with lots of space for 7 players, it seems like a great deal.

I wonder what you mean by redo the rail? Just reupholster what’s there, or build a whole new one?
I guess if I had a 91 inch table, I’d want to seat more than 7 players. But then I wonder if it’s cost effective to build a whole new rail and replace the felt.
On the other hand, if you like the configuration - dealer cutout with lots of space for 7 players, it seems like a great deal.
Just reupholster the rail. I am dedicated self dealer so it would be an 8 person table with me using the cup holder directly to the right of the dealer. He hasn’t answered back about the table so I’m not sure if it’s even still available.

I would definitely grab that. Looks great to me, and I love a table that's wider rather than longer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom