Thoughts on new Rounders Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

Colquhoun

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I just got a set of CPC Rounders chips and wanted a dealer button that really captured the KGB's Place vibe. Something that Teddy would have had in the club.
I do have the button that looks like the inlay, but wanted something more, a button in Russian and English, using old Russian posters as inspiration.
Here is what I'm considering:
db mockup.jpg

Thoughts?

Great concept. I'm leaning toward option 1 because it has that old brutalist/propaganda poster feel and pops a bit more than the second button, and the third is a bit too off kilter looking to me with the dropshadow/outlines shifted like that.

Personally I like Option 3 for the "dealer" text box and bear outline. Maybe these combined with the Option 2 background would be great.

The background for option 1 & 3 have a Japanese Rising Sun vibe to them. Which by itself isn't a bad thing, but if you're going for a Russian theme may not be ideal.
I was surprised to find that the burst graphic was a recurring image in a number of old posters. I’ll try fading it back a bit so it’s less intense.
3479C9BC-7A37-4804-B023-0353EFDB1254.jpeg
CEC5D766-3E9E-4654-9CF5-454B3EEA8E2A.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I’m working on making some updates to it. I may make a few for myself and release the art to anyone that wants to make their own, either singles or a group buy.

It looks like 2 of these buttons will go on the next group buy by @Himewad , likely Option 2 and 3.
I made two variations of #3, which one do you prefer?
option 3 study.jpg

I made variation 2 a little brighter, and the bear smaller to show it all, more like the Rounders chips.

It looks like 2 of these buttons will go on the next group buy by @Himewad , likely Option 2 and 3.
I made two variations of #3, which one do you prefer?
View attachment 774867

I made variation 2 a little brighter, and the bear smaller to show it all, more like the Rounders chips.
I love both, but #2 a little more.

I prefer the larger bear with his butt cut off. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

If you’re just talking about coloring, the bright red is nice.

i think the apache one is good, but i think it should have dealer written in russian on one side and one side in english, like you have here. i also think the edges could be improved but other than that i think it still looks good
1631381905581.png

i think the apache one is good, but i think it should have dealer written in russian on one side and one side in english, like you have here. i also think the edges could be improved but other than that i think it still looks good
View attachment 775107
This was my original plan, to have a simple white button like the inlay. But then figured I'd go one step further.
I still would like an Apache button with English on one side and Russian on the other.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom