Thoughts on Mocks for Ceramic Set - *Now with Ray-Col Renders! (1 Viewer)

Ha! Check out my new desktop!

245315-univac-1.jpg

Isn't 16 core overkill for Lightwave? Please say yes. My son is heading down the dark path of graphics tech. Following my lead I guess --- I wish I had been an Amish farmer! lol

Sorry for the derail folks!
Wtf? I thought this was a decommissioned space shuttle dashboard...holy hell!:eek:

Wow-these are fantastic. Any chance of a sample set?
Possibly. I honestly forget how many I ordered but I'm positive I have a few.
Sadly there had to be a few changes. As I was warned by a few members the faux ring turned out like dog shit and was ordered removed this morning. I'm hoping for an updated pic but doubt I'll get one. All in all the chips do look like they're coming along pretty good though.
The tricky part was the edge spots. Being more complex they required some tweaking but it looks like they nailed those too!
Chip 2 edge (1).jpg

.....I have the AK Chip disease...Im already brainstorming a 100,000 chip and thi king of ordering more of the 1K and up..and haven't even received the initial order. :LOL: :laugh:

Lol, you don't want what I have it's like having multiple personalities. Very confusing and way to much shipping. I've already fallen behind on shipping again.

It's not easy being me lol.

You've been at this game too long to know better . . . . lol I'll say after Christmas but we both know this damned disease will lead me to sell a kidney so it gets done in the next two weeks.:LOL: :laugh:

New feature - 3D-Preview!

It requires no 3D glasses or gear, only the desire to learn.
  1. Eat the mushroom, open your mind.
  2. Look at what looks like two identical images.
  3. Cross your eyes. A third image should appear in the middle. If you see 4 images, you'll have to relax your eyes and cross them less.
  4. Focus on that middle image until it pops out in 3D.
Welcome to the world of 3D!

100k-cross-eye.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom