Thoughts on acrylic chip carrier? (1 Viewer)

oh man. It’s about time I get some as well. I’ve read so much on so many various threads.

Is there a concesus on at least a couple to choose from? I know people swear by a couple different, I’ve even come across the thread of the guy who did a crowd fundraising for some really cool ones but fell through?

Most persons here would say:

Fine for holding and displaying your chips, and carrying from storage area to your table and back. Not for transport in vehicles and such.
I believe I’m building a case out with the pick and pack foam for traveling. What would you recommend or could you point me towards for storage of chips in home, simply for display and carrying to table?

I know TChan has some amazing stuff, but that seemed more for all encompassing travel. Anything better looking/functional/cheaper that we should be looking at then what’s posted on here from Amazon?

Found this one on amazon and it has decent reviews. Does anyone have experience with this one in particular?
Also might want to clarify what you’re looking for and take a look around the site.

Because I don’t necessarily need transpo, I just remembered to look at some of the nice storage stuff on here, like wooden trays with engravings and such.

My acrylic bird cages are for home use only. For transportation, Nanuk 910 for the win!

1569014569995.png

I have 3 of them. As others have said, great for keeping your chips and displaying them at home. You can also get them @Apache for about the same price with the standard/average trays included.

I'm not sure which birdcage, but some of them are too narrow and only seem to fit the cheap china trays. Some are a little bigger and will fit the standard paulson trays. I'd find the one that's slightly larger dimensions.

@jmwnf I actually have that carrier and it's been fine for display/close transportation. It's currently housing my first set of slugged 13.5g (so embarrassing I own those still )

I'm finally getting some Matsui racks and hope they fit in it. If they do, my 43mm Royals might find a new home in it. I'll post back when I get them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom