Thoughts on a new dealer button (1 Viewer)

Mesnik44

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Please can you leave an honest response? My feelings won't be hurt :)

Attachments

• DealerButtonForOWPS-Final.png
    DealerButtonForOWPS-Final.png
    145 KB · Views: 132
I like the face except for the bullet holes...maybe replace the holes on the rolling edge with guns. I do like where you are going.

So my thought on the larger bullet holes is thus;

Even though fantasy, both 9mm and Tommy Guns (both represented on the chip) only shoot a small calibre bullet. The bullet holes on the chip right now, don't look like a 9mm hole.I don't want the holes to represent a .50cal. That's too much.

I unfortunately have a special expertise in both 9mm and .50cal.

I think I may revert to the old bullet holes as that is my actual logo.

I do appreciate ALL of the advice. Thank you so much.

ditto on rolling edge comments....

Can you post pics of the chip set? Don't remember what they look like, and that info would be helpful when providing comments on the dealer button artwork.

I think the artwork is fine -- skeletons not my style, but not my chips/button.

Rolling edge should show "DEALER tommygun {DEALER tommygun} DEALER tommygun {DEALER tommygun}" but making those in shown in brackets upside down (but in the same alternating order). Having adjacent DEALER text and tommygun art looks odd.

Also not sure how well those guns will show on black background. I'd consider making the rolling edge white, just like the chip inlays.

So my thought on the larger bullet holes is thus;

Even though fantasy, both 9mm and Tommy Guns (both represented on the chip) only shoot a small calibre bullet. The bullet holes on the chip right now, don't look like a 9mm hole.I don't want the holes to represent a .50cal. That's too much.

How about one bullet hole, 9mm (actual size?)

Do the art around the hole, and when the button arrives, drill it out!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom